Is there a way to make it impossible to press next turn until all units no longer need orders?

Libermmucist

Chieftain
I know that the game used to work that way, but after the patch, if I press Enter with units still able to perform actions, the game will just proceed to the next turn. This leads to a lot of frustration and loading earlier saves.

Don't press Enter, that's only if you want to bypass unit actions. Press the arrow button in the lower right hand corner.

I know that the game used to work that way, but after the patch, if I press Enter with units still able to perform actions, the game will just proceed to the next turn. This leads to a lot of frustration and loading earlier saves.

I don't recall anything changing in any Civ VI patch.
However, it was changed between Civ V and Civ VI. In Civ V, regular enter was blocked by units needing movement & city bombard while shift-enter was force end of turn.
For Civ VI, hitting enter has always been force end of turn.

The CQUI mod though does add a few additional hotkeys, I don't know if they've changed enter though.

I don't recall anything changing in any Civ VI patch.
However, it was changed between Civ V and Civ VI. In Civ V, regular enter was blocked by units needing movement & city bombard while shift-enter was force end of turn.
For Civ VI, hitting enter has always been force end of turn.

The CQUI mod though does add a few additional hotkeys, I don't know if they've changed enter though.
For whatever reason, Enter always prompted me with orderless units before proceeding to end the turn. This changed with the recent patch however. :dunno:

It'd be nice if they went back to that - can't see a downside! That....and a wait command! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom