is there anyone who cleared Aho'eitu historical victory ?

civcivcivcivciv

Warlord
to clear this scenario should i make galleon ?

i dont understand how to i make my city to the hawaii or new zeland without galleon...

Given the situation of Polynesia, you will not be able to build galleons by the UHV date, let alone reach the Medieval Era by then. Wakas cannot enter Ocean, unless it is in your BFC. You need to have cultural coverage of ocean tiles in order to be able to reach other islands, especially Hawaii. As far as I know, by settling cities north of Mu'a and having them expand their borders fully (third ring), the cultural coverage of water tiles would be sufficient in order to allow the Wakas to reach the Hawaiian coast.

I just played a Polynesia playthrough (up to victory) - of particular note should be that the three cities founded on core tiles each grant you access to a 'path': The easternmost opens up Tahiti and with Tahiti the Marquesas and a stepping stone to Easter Island; the northernmost one allows you to island-hop to Hawaii, while your capital (if you settle in place) gives access to New Zealand in it's third ring.

This is tangential, but has anyone ever won a different victory with Polynesia? Even just time?

This is tangential, but has anyone ever won a different victory with Polynesia? Even just time?
Pagan Religious victory is trivially easy to get in the latest Git version. There's enough Pearl resources to meet the goal in the UHV expansion targets, there's enough room in your Core and Historical areas to claim 50 ocean tiles and to have the 15 Pagan Temples on your own if need be, and if you have even just the basic idea of how to expand as the Polynesians, you can easily get all that set up before making contact with another civ and risk getting a religion. It's actually even easier than the UHV, as it has a much more relaxed timer and doesn't need the Moai.

Pagan Religious victory is trivially easy to get in the latest Git version. There's enough Pearl resources to meet the goal in the UHV expansion targets, there's enough room in your Core and Historical areas to claim 50 ocean tiles and to have the 15 Pagan Temples on your own if need be, and if you have even just the basic idea of how to expand as the Polynesians, you can easily get all that set up before making contact with another civ and risk getting a religion. It's actually even easier than the UHV, as it has a much more relaxed timer and doesn't need the Moai.
Seconded. I reached two out of three religious victory goals by just aiming for the UHV, and was about 4 cities short for the 15 temple goals.

i have only one turn to clear historical victory but i think a bug was happened. i can't play next turn. if i move next turn the game is stopped. there s no crash but i can't click anything. but i can move the game screen.

I had a similar experience in another UHV win situation.
Try to press ESC to show main menu, then save game, then reload.
I resolved in this way.

Top Bottom