Is there going to be a finalized 1.30??

buck beach

Prince
Well I have been visiting this site a couple of times a week going on a couple of months to see if there has been any progress in fixing WoC. I do very much like the mod as I did its predecessor VISA but alas neither seems to have had the bugs worked out.

Saw that rockinroger had visited the site yesterday (name showed as being here while I was on) and was hopeful an update progress post was forthcoming but nothing here today. Hey beggars can't be choosers and I totally understand if finishing this to a playable state is a mission impossible or if real life issues have killed WoC but it would be nice to know if I am just wasting my time looking for a product that is not going to happen.

I sure hope I don't come off as an unappreciative dork. I do understand that all the work that has gone into this project is uncompensated and that is commendable.

Buck

The bugs are still being worked on but unfortunately there is no ETA on a stable v1.30 Full.

We are closing in on a 1.30 version. Fabian has been working on some new code for trade goods and equiping unit cargos. Im trying to finalize some stuff on sea cities. Its working but real life has dropped the team to smaller numbers.

We are closing in on a 1.30 version. Fabian has been working on some new code for trade goods and equiping unit cargos. Im trying to finalize some stuff on sea cities. Its working but real life has dropped the team to smaller numbers.

Thank you. I've been playing vanila BTS which is quite frankly pretty bland (I didn't say easy) after being exposed to WoC (and VISA).

Your work is appreciated.

Buck

Top Bottom