1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a forum for IAAR's?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by Royal Tenenbaum, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Royal Tenenbaum

Royal Tenenbaum A Fine Cup of Covfefe

I have never noticed this forum before, but it sounds like it would have interest in a few IAAR's (Interactive After Action Reports) that have been popping up in the R and T forum. In those threads, the OP's have election where people on the forums can vote for a leader, a god, an event, or whatever that affects how they play the next few turns. Am I wrong in thinking that that relates to this forum?

2. Emperor Ukunaka Kukvlkana

Emperor Ukunaka Kukvlkana Chieftain

I have seen some these in the stories and tales forum