1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a glitch or intended warmonger in team games?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Bate1999, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Bate1999

Bate1999 Chieftain

Multiplayer game, just me and 2 AI players all on the same team, we get declared war on us from other AI players and I do nothing but defend myself (I do not capture any cities, I do not use any nukes or even destroy any improvements belonging to the other AI teams) but at the end of the war I have warmonger in the 100s with the AI players not on my team (I even have some warmonger with my 2 team AI players). Is this how it is supposed to work or is this a glitch?

Please note I am not 100% sure of the time what my 2 team AI players are doing but if they are doing things to get warmonger am I supposed to get it too, even when I did nothing?

2. LeeS

LeeS Imperator

should this perhaps be moved to the main Civ6 General Discussion since so far as I can tell you aren't asking about anything to do with mods?

(as for the question itself I've no idea but it would not suprise me if everyone on the same team gets an equivalent warmonger "hit")

3. Bate1999

Bate1999 Chieftain

Oops yeah please move this... but I would like a mod to stop that from happening or have someone tell me how I can do it myself?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  4. LeeS

LeeS Imperator