1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Is this a world record?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Farmac, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Farmac

Farmac Chieftain

So I got this much culture thanks to Nan Madol in my latest game. Its Diety as the picture shows.

I was wondering if this is the most generated Culture per turn? I could probably go higher, but I do not want to mess up my build :D

Attached Files:

2. Iberian

Iberian Prince

Not even close. Go conquer all those cities and you will have closer to 4k. I get 2k when I conquer the world and I am not even trying for culture.

3. kb27787

kb27787 Deity

I hardly think so... Pericles with Antananarivo and all city states suzerain (possible if acropolis built everywhere) should be the record...

4. Troy Bruckner

Troy Bruckner Prince

You are leaving a ton of culture off the board with your lack of trade routes + Kumasi.

5. Arilian

Arilian King

It is a more interesting question how much culture you can produce in one city.

6. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

It is not a record and TBH once at 2K any more is fairly irrelevant.
    You can get a fair amount in one city. Maybe about 350-400 with 20 trade routes
    It is a OCC type dream though, things have to be just right, probably more now with the right wonders in place. I have had 48 culture just from 6 Easter island statues

7. ggmoyang

ggmoyang King

Here's my 700 culture city with Mali OCC game, Kumasi really helped with this.

If there was Antananarivo too it would go over 1k easily.

Attached Files:

Victoria likes this.
  8. Troy Bruckner

Troy Bruckner Prince

I imagine if you had Mali Capital + Uluru Natural Wonder + Petra + 5 cultural City States + 40 trade routes and the essential policies would be the highest you could get, but that will never happen because Uluru is in every game I play except when I play Mali.

9. Iberian

Iberian Prince

I never play on marathon(I am not even sure what the longer game length is called) but does it change culture generation in any way or does it just increase the civic cost?

10. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Welcome Yoda95... link not workin. You can just cut and paste into a forum post.

11. SodaWithYoda95

SodaWithYoda95 Chieftain

Sorry. Trying to get used to the message system, must say not the most fluent design.

Australia+Antananarivo+Kumasi

465952949.png

12. BarbarianHunter

BarbarianHunter King

Kmart_Elvis likes this.
  13. Archon_Wing

Archon_Wing Vote for me or die

Yea, empire-wide you just take more cities. Though it still helps with one city since you get more routes. But as long as you don't try to rig the numbers and play naturally (mostly), it is interesting