[GS] Is this a world record?

Farmac

Chieftain
So I got this much culture thanks to Nan Madol in my latest game. Its Diety as the picture shows.

I was wondering if this is the most generated Culture per turn? I could probably go higher, but I do not want to mess up my build :D

Attachments

• Civ1.png
    Civ1.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 610
  • civ2.png
    civ2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 457
Not even close. Go conquer all those cities and you will have closer to 4k. I get 2k when I conquer the world and I am not even trying for culture.

I hardly think so... Pericles with Antananarivo and all city states suzerain (possible if acropolis built everywhere) should be the record...

It is not a record and TBH once at 2K any more is fairly irrelevant.
You can get a fair amount in one city. Maybe about 350-400 with 20 trade routes
It is a OCC type dream though, things have to be just right, probably more now with the right wonders in place. I have had 48 culture just from 6 Easter island statues

I imagine if you had Mali Capital + Uluru Natural Wonder + Petra + 5 cultural City States + 40 trade routes and the essential policies would be the highest you could get, but that will never happen because Uluru is in every game I play except when I play Mali.

I never play on marathon(I am not even sure what the longer game length is called) but does it change culture generation in any way or does it just increase the civic cost?

It is a more interesting question how much culture you can produce in one city.

Yea, empire-wide you just take more cities. Though it still helps with one city since you get more routes. But as long as you don't try to rig the numbers and play naturally (mostly), it is interesting

Top Bottom