Is this an exploit...or a bug?

tanktop4158

Chieftain
Ever since Civ 4 first introduced religion.

I have made one of my goals in playing a solo goal to make my Empire's religion the almost sole one-world religion.

In this 6 version it is easier then ever...get the perk, 'eliminates other religion.'

Of course you must build stone-hedge first...if this is your goal. Then eliminate the religion in their capital. They can not build other missionaries it seems......unless they have other cities with shrines...usually not.

It's a feature. Unless you play a dual game it will not be that easy, especially not on higher difficulties.

thks for reply, well on Prince level I found it very easy.

The trick is to get stone-hedge....which ISNT that easy, even on only Prince level :/

The apostle bonus that eliminates other religions is way too strong. If you get lucky and can get that on one of your first couple apostles, you can effectively stop an opponent's religion game without them being able to counter it.

Of course you must build stone-hedge first...if this is your goal
Stone hedge is like the great library in V, you can build it at prince but not a lot of chance at deity. You do not need it to do what you want and being the suzerain of Yerevan is the powerful thing, rather than "the hedge".

It is perhaps a little too OP at the moment. The patch doubled the holy city resistence power by the looks of things so to defend get a huge pop in your holy city or just surround it with scouts.

But yes proselytizer is quite powerful but not OP unless paired with Yerevan.

Top Bottom