1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is This Dead?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Strategy & Tips' started by MarigoldRan, Apr 10, 2018.

1. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

[Damn shame if it is. I'm a Civ 4 veteran but just started playing with this mod and Ljo is AWESOME. Ancient Forest towns]

2. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Chieftain

The base FfH2 mod hasn't seen active development for some years now. The action's moved on to the modmods, which have added new content and gameplay changes. So check out the FfH2 Modmods forum if you want to find something still being actively developed.

3. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Chieftain

The More Naval AI modmod focuses on AI improvements and bug fixes without changing much else. I'd recommend that if you just wish that there was more discussion of FFH2 and improvements to how things are implemented without any major mutations.

Not that there's anything wrong with mutations. Mutated specimens are generally superior in the context of FFH2. ;) But all of the changes and new content can be a lot to learn, so I like to stick with what's familiar until such time as I develop a preference for one of the directions that the various modmods take development in.

4. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

Wait, so MNAI does more than change the AI to build more fleet units?

5. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Chieftain