Is this picture of Al Gore real?

Godwynn

March to the Sea

It does look like him, but there is no way I can see as humanly possible to go to that from what he looked like 4 years ago.

Please tell me I'm not alone.

My God, he's transforming into Dick Cheney...

I thought Al Gore had grey or at least greying hair now? It really doesn't look like him.

Yeah, it's real. I've seen one where he's slightly skinnier, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's that fat right now. He really let himself go after he lost the election.

Your not supposed to look at politicians after they lose elections like that, they are suppose to disappear into history and never looked on again unless in historical sense 2000Gore....... Dont look at him you may turn EVIL!!!!!!! Also it does look like hes turning into Cheney

That's Al Gore? Holy crap.... he looks like a guy I see hanging out at my local KFC every day.

Yeah, Al hasn't missed many meals lately. Even worse was the beard he grew a couple of years ago...

Attachments

• 021017-1.jpg
    021017-1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 358
Dr. Yoshi said:

:lol: Priceless.

Ol' Al really let himself go after he lost the election, and now spends his time touring the country railing against Bush for stealing the election. So yeah, that's him.

Strider said:
That's Al Gore? Holy crap.... he looks like a guy I see hanging out at my local KFC every day.

/shudders at the thought of KFC

Dr. Yoshi said:

And Cheney won the election. I wonder what would Cheney look like if he lost.

stratego said:
And Cheney won the election. I wonder what would Cheney look like if he lost.
Probably something like this:

Attachments

• jabba.jpg
    jabba.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 303
I guess that happens when a Democratic presidential canidate loses to Bush. I wonder what would happen to Kerry :eek:.

CivGeneral said:
I guess that happens when a Democratic presidential canidate loses to Bush. I wonder what would happen to Kerry :eek:.

I doubt he can get any uglier.

lol.. looks like failure seems to do wonders for your looks. I wonder how Al Gore would have looked if he had won the election? Food for thought.

HAND said:
lol.. looks like failure seems to do wonders for your looks. I wonder how Al Gore would have looked if he had won the election? Food for thought.
He would look like the same Vice President Gore we all knew ;).

Top Bottom