Is Trump a mighty warlock of legend?

Archbob

Ancient CFC Guardian
Lets get some facts straight and then determine is Trump is a Warlock that the legends speak of.

Facts:
- Mueller is conducting a witch hunt
- He has found, captured, and indicting several people in his quest
- Therefore those people(Cohen, Manafort, etc) must be witches(we have yet to weight them against a duck though)
- Minor witches need a central, more powerful figure to revolve around
- Trump is at the center of all those

Therefore we have to draw the conclusion that Trump is a powerful Warlock

Do you think my logic makes sense?

Lets get some facts straight and then determine is Trump is a Warlock that the legends speak of.

Facts:
- Therefore those people(Cohen, Manafort, etc) must be witches(we have yet to weight them against a duck though)

Well, making sense is a relative thing. By bringing Trump into the conversation right at the start you have established an extremely low bar, so, yes, you are most definitely making sense, by comparison anyway.

Also spracht Wikipedia:

The most commonly accepted etymology derives warlock from the Old English wǣrloga meaning "oathbreaker" or "deceiver"

Sounds like Trump. :hmm: This would mean his overlord, Putin, is the Devil. :satan:

The real witch is Clinton /s
The real criminal is Mueller /s

Its a pity we are going to have to wait until after the election for the next indictments to drop
And so many of Trump associates just have plead guilty and flipped

Would this mean that Steve Bannon is Gogothan the Excremental?

Facts:

I've drawn a better conclusion. That @Archbob is a sensationalist attention-seeker hoping to get enough of a 15 minutes of fame for ludicrous claptrap like this that a extremist website or Internet radio show will hire him on as a host to yap about this constantly to a bigger audience than the OT threads of a strategy game forum... :p

He could be the next top columnist at The Onion!

Unfortunately TheOnion only makes up stories, but this stuff is actually legit. Truth is stranger than fiction these days.
Sure... Too much LSD in your cornflakes, I think...

Sure... Too much LSD in your cornflakes, I think...

Trump has stated several times that this is a witch hunt. Unfortunately for him, Mueller keeps finding witches that used to work for Trump. And now they've turned on him. Right now he's trying to obstruct justice in plain sight.

Top Bottom