Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Jones has been positing the theory that Trump is being drugged by people in his administration. Not sure I buy that, but some his behavior lately has been pretty weak. He's throwing around the idea of giving amnesty (this will be political suicide for him), his wall seems to have turned into a fence, and his recent UN speech seems to be him preparing for more neo-con wars.

Yeah, I find going from things Alex Jones says the right move.

I don't care what your political beliefs are, Alex Jones is one of the most hilarious and entertaining political commentators there is.

Alex Jones has more to say of substance than you can find on a randomly chosen 24-hour span of CNN. Most of the substance of what he says will be wrong, but he still has more substance than the mainstream networks.

Alex Jones has more to say of substance than you can find on a randomly chosen 24-hour span of CNN. Most of the substance of what he says will be wrong, but he still has more substance than the mainstream networks.
Alex Jones rants are definitely substance-fueled, on that there can be debate.

Alex Jones rants are definitely substance-fueled, on that there can be debate.

I'm not sure I'd derscribe them as "substance-fueled," it's just that the gruel the Germans were feeding their POWs ca. March 1945 has more substance than the major networks.

I'm insane, Trump probably isn't, yet I'd rather have myself as POTUS. As objectively as I can say that. And I'd absolutely suck at it.

Pretty sure Alex Jones took that from an episode of Star Trek.

Obligatory:

Alex Jones
Who is a moron, a fraud, a liar and an all around disgusting person.
has been positing the theory that Trump is being drugged by people in his administration. Not sure I buy that
Not sure are you?
but some his behavior lately has been pretty weak.
Lately? How many decades does Alex Jones, who is a moron, a fraud, a liar and an all around disgusting person, propose Trump is being drugged?
He's throwing around the idea of giving amnesty (this will be political suicide for him), his wall seems to have turned into a fence, and his recent UN speech seems to be him preparing for more neo-con wars.
The more reasonable explanation for all of this is that Trump is a bumbling oaf.

Lately? How many decades does Alex Jones, who is a moron, a fraud, a liar and an all around disgusting person, propose Trump is being drugged?

I have a feeling that Trump is probably on Meth
Its the only plausiable explaintion (along with many of hes supporters)

Nonsense, you are just witnessing the effects of total male vitality. /capslock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom