Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

Is Trump mentally unfit for the presidency to the point that he ought be removed from office?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta take what Alex Jones says, turn it down half way, and go from there.

Are you aware that as a part of a custody hearing Alex Jones has testified, under oath, that the things he talks about on his shows are fabricated?

Nonsense, you are just witnessing the effects of total male vitality. /capslock

Alex Jones dose sell a lot of those "supplements" to hes listeners

Trump is not playing Civilization. He is Civilization. He's a poorly designed/coded AI player who only accepts deals that are heavily skewed in his favor, breaks them anyway, denounces allies because he is "not winning" and wastes resources on unnecessary walls and units.
Dude, I wrote that Putin is playing civilization and Trump is his fanboy.

Trump is not playing Civilization. He is Civilization. He's a poorly designed/coded AI player who only accepts deals that are heavily skewed in his favor, breaks them anyway, denounces allies because he is "not winning" and wastes resources on unnecessary walls and units.

So he's a civ 6 ai?

He's kind of like a civ IV ai in that if you convert to his religion (worshiping him) he will kind of like you

No civ iv ai actively plots against you at friendly though.

The Madness of Donald Trump

The pressures of the presidency have pushed Trump to the edge, but is he crazy enough to be removed from office?

By Matt Taibbi
September 19, 2017

Evening, August 22nd, 2017, a convention center in Phoenix. It's Donald Trump's true coming-out party as an insane person. It looks like the same old Trump up there on the stage: same boxy blue suit, same obligatory flag pin and tangerine combover, same too-long reddish power tie swinging below his belt line like a locker-room abomination. Earlier this year there were efforts to make Trump stop wearing his suit jackets open – designer Joseph Abboud said buttoning up was a "very visible way of showing he knows how serious the job is" – but Donald Trump doesn't take advice, not even the gently benign kind.

Rest of story here. http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...f-donald-trump-removal-25th-amendment-w504149

So we aren't the only people thinking this.

After Trump's history of violating the Iran nuclear deal, Trump is now openly talking about tearing it up "on the grounds of national security." --because we are so much safer with a nuclear-armed Iran. :wallbash:

Yeah I don't see how Trump's actions really benefit him here. Tear up the deal, and then what? Back down from tearing it up without concessions, and you'll look weak.

Trump is playing 1 dimensional chess here

Donald Trump won the presidency because of the electoral college system.

We don't have a good enough math system to recount the popular votes of the entire nation when needed(John F. Kennedy vs. Richard M. Nixon in 1960) , otherwise the direct popular voting law would have already been applied decades ago.

Alex Jones rants are definitely substance-fueled, on that there can be debate.
I'm not sure I'd derscribe them as "substance-fueled," it's just that the gruel the Germans were feeding their POWs ca. March 1945 has more substance than the major networks.
It was a joke about how the dude is clearly on, just, so much amphetamines.
Um, yes, I totally didn't not get that and uh...

look over there!

me:

What?
That's it?
Nobody is going to bring up how the average Appenines "counter-offensive" was fueled by "so much amphetamine" and how fitting that is?

Well, the exchange was fun none the less.
9/10 :)

So... my 8year old just requested a picture of Donald Trump on his birthday cake. :shifty:
Apparently he is an appreciated provider of comic relief among local second-graders.:crazyeye:

Donald Trump won the presidency because of the electoral college system.

candidates spend more or less in states based on the electoral college, without it the most populous states would get the ads - there's no point for Trump/Hillary to spend in states they cant win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom