Is Your Country Spending Enough On Defense?

Do You Support An Increase In Defense Spending In Your Country?

• Yes

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • I want a decrease in all government spending

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Don't Care, Don't Know, Don't Understand or Other

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Simon Darkshade

No. I don't see what is so hard to grasp about the Evil One spending a religious holiday in quiet meditation, prayer and contemplation.

Its not that it is that hard to grasp, just that it is hard to believe that there isn't a deeper. darker purpose behind the 'quiet meditation, prayer, and contemplation'.

Perhaps you are contemplating devilish devices of torture/execution that have escapes built in that you can inflict on a hero and then refuse to leave the room so that they could use the escape.

There are those of us who are heartened by your evil words and deeds, and look for them wherever we can find them. Do not castigate us overmuch Dark One, we seek only further strengthening of our resolve in your service.

Originally posted by knowltok2

Its not that it is that hard to grasp, just that it is hard to believe that there isn't a deeper. darker purpose behind the 'quiet meditation, prayer, and contemplation'.

Perhaps you are contemplating devilish devices of torture/execution that have escapes built in that you can inflict on a hero and then refuse to leave the room so that they could use the escape.

There are those of us who are heartened by your evil words and deeds, and look for them wherever we can find them. Do not castigate us overmuch Dark One, we seek only further strengthening of our resolve in your service.

Fear not, minions and followers, fear not. There is always deep dark and evil work going on, as well as the aforementioned prayer and meditation.
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Already done my planning on the nefarious devices of torture and death; the rest of the period will be taken up in archiving materials from the Evil Computer, and printing out 220+ field manuals, and posing for evil portraits.
Trust in evil. :D There is fell work afoot, and the Directorate of Spoons is in overdrive organizing the ... secret thing... :D

Now, stick to that briefing paper I ordered the Ministry for Women and Other Alien Races to prepare; you know, elementary stuff like how to recognise a woman in the street, and the like. :mwaha::mwaha:

Although i dont support huge defense increases and would much rather see it focused on domestic issues at home, but i cant see the point in completely disbanding our air attack squadron (correct term? no probably not... please correct me)..... immediately after cancelling our signed deal with the USA to buy 16 F-16 fighters!!!

the one reason i would support defence spending increases here in NZ would be to support and modernise our forces, because at the moment we are only barely able to maintain our troops that are on service (East Timor for example) with everything neccessary to keep them at 100%. That doesnt make sense... an example would be better... our radios dont even friggn work properly!!

Top Bottom