ISDG Civ V n°1 - Settings and Rules

KiffeLesBiffles

Do you like dogs?
Settings :
Map Type: Pangaea
Map Size: Tiny
Difficulty: Emperor (compromise between noble and immo)
Game Pace: standard
Resources: strategic balance
CS: 1 per player
Policy saving: no
Promotion saving: no
Barbarians: normal
Ruins: yes
DLC: all

Special Rules

1. Diplomatics and map/screenshot exchange only after in-game contact with the respective players.
2. City gift is banned
3. Reloading (e.g. to get a different result in battle) is not allowed. If you just "clicked together" (without having received in game-related information), then reloading is okay.
4. Reading in PBEM Stories of all players, even those that are already retired, is prohibited as long as you are still participating.
5. Mutual attacks between friends/allied players who only have the goal of generating promotions and great generals are not allowed.
6. 10 turns of peace between each declaration of war with CS.

Teams and referree

The game order and the pick is the following :

The picks are:
1) civfr.com: Rome - Captain : KiffeLesBiffles (you can find me and add me on steam) - GMR Account Name : Maxsilv
2) civ.org.pl: Egypt
3) CFC: Inca
4) civforum.de: Maya

Neutral refferree : NQ sultan, Ask me is you need to contact him.

Settings :
Map Type: Pangaea
Map Size: Tiny
Difficulty: Emperor (compromise between noble and immo)
Game Pace: standard
Resources: strategic balance
CS: 1 per player
Policy saving: no
Promotion saving: no
Barbarians: normal
Ruins: yes
DLC: all

Special Rules

1. Diplomatics and map/screenshot exchange only after in-game contact with the respective players.
2. City gift is banned
3. Reloading (e.g. to get a different result in battle) is not allowed. If you just "clicked together" (without having received in game-related information), then reloading is okay.
4. Reading in PBEM Stories of all players, even those that are already retired, is prohibited as long as you are still participating.
5. Mutual attacks between friends/allied players who only have the goal of generating promotions and great generals are not allowed.

Teams and referree

The game order and the pick is the following :

The picks are:
1) civfr.com: Rome - Captain : KiffeLesBiffles (you can find me and add me on steam) - GMR Account Name : Maxsilv
2) civ.org.pl: Egypt
3) CFC: Inca
4) civforum.de: Maya

Neutral refferree : NQ sultan, Ask me is you need to contact him.

Question about the rules:

Didn't we also say 10 turns of war for each DoW on CS?

We said peace, but not war.

Really? I am pretty sure I was the person who brought that up (at least it is important to me) and I totally said the problem was declaring war to take something then peace on the same turn to avoid counterattack. This is still useful, because it prevents abuse of allies later in the game. If allies swap back and forth, neither player can suddenly jump the gun within those 10 turns.

Really? I am pretty sure I was the person who brought that up (at least it is important to me) and I totally said the problem was declaring war to take something then peace on the same turn to avoid counterattack. This is still useful, because it prevents abuse of allies later in the game. If allies swap back and forth, neither player can suddenly jump the gun within those 10 turns.

I mentionned it, it is rules thread. But in peace turn, not war. CS follow the rule of regular civilization now.

I mentionned it, it is rules thread. But in peace turn, not war. CS follow the rule of regular civilization now.

Except you cannot make peace with another player the same turn you declare war, they always get a turn to attack back (then can accept peace at the end of their turn).

Top Bottom