iSideWith

Abegweit

Anarchist trader
One of the better political questionnaires to come along in a long time. I was rather surprised to find that I am closer to Gary Johnson than Ron Paul, but when I see the list of issues I suppose it is true. You can see the issues list at the link. I do not agree with Romney or Obama on any of these. Obama is just marginally less insane on immigration while it's Romney who occasionally talks sense about the economy and environmentalism.

http://www.isidewith.com/results/69090742

Who the heck is Jill Stein? I should like her-99%. I am 0% with Mitt Romney:lol:.

Jill Stein. Who is she? Mind you, I have heard of Obama and Romney, but that's about it.

Unsurprisingly, 83% Obama with Mittens a distant 16%.

I didn't like the test though. Far too often none of the responses reflected my actual opinions or they skewed toward the extremes.

I also got Jill Stein. Never heard of her...

Candidates you side with...

83%
Jill Stein
on domestic policy, social, environmental, science, and healthcare issues

76%
Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, social, environmental, and immigration issues

71%
Barack Obama
on social, healthcare, science, environmental, and immigration issues

68%
Ron Paul
on economic, domestic policy, and immigration issues

46%
Mitt Romney
on immigration issues
84% Green
80% Democratic
65% Libertarian
54% Republican

Unsurprisingly, 83% Obama with Mittens a distant 16%.

I didn't like the test though. Far too often none of the responses reflected my actual opinions or they skewed toward the extremes.
For me, clicking on alternate frequently brought up my exact choice. I liked that part very much since most polls force me choosing between bad alternatives.

Also Jill Stein.
Never heard of her, but she seems to be a statist scum slut.

94% Jill Stein
85% Obama
11% Mitten

But ...
60% American Voters.

Although, there's quite a few answers I really wanted to chose "don't care" or "ignorance" to which I gave them the least importance and picked the most middle ground answer.

So whenever people are wondering what the majority of Americans want, feel free to ask :)

cfcside.jpg

I agree 4% with Mitt Romney and 1% with Republicans.,
This level of contamination makes me nauseous.

96% Jill Stein: on economic, domestic policy, foreign policy, social, immigration, science, environmental, and healthcare issues.

89% Barack Obama: on foreign policy, economic, social, immigration, healthcare, science, and environmental issues.

80% Rocky Anderson: on domestic policy, foreign policy, social, immigration, and healthcare issues.

31% Ron Paul: no major issues.

18% Mitt Romney: no major issues.

57% American Voters: on foreign policy, domestic policy, environmental, social, science, immigration, and healthcare issues.

No surprises there.

I didn't play with the important/not important bars.

88% Jill Stein on foreign policy, immigration, social, science, and economic issues

84% Gary Johnson on domestic policy, healthcare, environmental, social, and immigration issues

77% Barack Obama on foreign policy, social, science, economic, and immigration issues

65% Ron Paul on domestic policy and healthcare issues

46% Mitt Romney on healthcare issues

63% Massachusetts Voters on foreign policy, domestic policy, science, social, immigration, and healthcare issues.

62% American Voters on foreign policy, domestic policy, science, healthcare, social, and immigration issues.

Well,this is awkward.

Upon closer examination, we disagree strongly on banking, offshore drilling, healthcare, and the minimum wage. We agree on boring things like same-sex marriage, marijuana, global warming, the death penalty, and online privacy.

I got Stein, then Johnson, then Obama. Apparently I don't side with Romney on any major issues. I gotta say though, this Rocky Anderson fellow looks kind of intriguing. If Obama pisses me off seriously between now in November, I might throw my vote in that particular wastebasket.

it looks like Ms. Stein is in for a landslide victory ;)

got her as well (94%), followed by 82% Obama and Johnson, Romney last with 9%

88% Mitt Romney on social, healthcare, immigration, environmental, science, and foreign policy issues

67% Barack Obama on dmestic policy issues

62% Virgil Goode on social, healthcare and immigration issues

61% Ron Paul on immigration and healthcare issues

43% Gary Johnson on healthcare issues

27% Jill Stein no major issues

24% Rocky Anderson no major issues

48% American Voters on domestic policy and environmental issues.

The stupid test didn't show all the question, so I did not answer all of them until I went back saw that the other options available. That does seem more like it.

Top Bottom