1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Iska's Deities and Rituals

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Mod Components' started by Jiska, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Jiska

Jiska Warlord

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1423373869

Removes BNW Pantheon Beliefs and adds a new Pantheon system and UI. Allows you and the AI to select multiple pantheon beliefs of different types, Deities and Rituals, before the end of the Classical Era / Religion Establishment. Deities provide Faith, with your first chosen Deity being your Primary Deity and granting extra Faith, and Rituals provide other types of yields.

I made this over the last few days and it's still a WIP. I'm going to add more Deities and Rituals and still need to add lua events to remove dummy buildings, but other than that everything works. I also plan on making this compatible with VP / JFDLC.

Please leave feedback / balance / mechanic ideas.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. ldvhl

ldvhl ніщо

Oh no I wanted this very much but its gone already

3. Jiska

Jiska Warlord

Sorry I took it down because it was WIP and I didn't want to deal with the comment spam on balance. I'll reupload it soon updooted and bundled with some other stuff. I'm actually not sure how to delete this thread until then :/

Edit: In the mean time, I've made the wip version on the steam workshop friends only. Feel free to add me if you don't want to wait

4. Jiska

Jiska Warlord

5. Jiska

Jiska Warlord

So I updated this and included it into my larger mod and removed it from the workshop. Could a mod delete this thread?