[BNW] Iska's Stones to Stars and Empires Ascendant (Multi-Expansion Sized Mods)

Hi everyone, new playing the mod here, at least trying to. I have encounter a bug that doesnt let me even star from turn one. Spawning the settler in a new game and a XCOM SQUAD?, the tech tree is broke too and the production queue of the UI system. I really want to play this, im looking for new experiences on Civ V over 1200 hs of game. Thanks!

Hi everyone, new playing the mod here, at least trying to. I have encounter a bug that doesnt let me even star from turn one. Spawning the settler in a new game and a XCOM SQUAD?, the tech tree is broke too and the production queue of the UI system. I really want to play this, im looking for new experiences on Civ V over 1200 hs of game. Thanks!
Hello there, just wanted to let you know know that there is a more updated version of this mod (but sadly not in modpack form) on the Steam Workshop. So if you really just want to play it (and not in multiplayer with a modpack), I'd consider checking this link:

It does have somewhat more complex installation requirements than just hitting subscribe, but everything is explained on the Steam Workshop Page.

Top Bottom