Isolated Alex

Nares

Emperor
I was rolling some practice maps for TSG90 and came across this one. For the most part, it uses the same settings as are in the announcement (continents map, king difficulty), but I forgot to disable any superfluous addons so it includes most or all of them.

It's an isolated start, but a fairly solid one, offering a variety of luxuries and several decent city sites, with room to pack about seven cities. I will confirm that it is isolated pre-astronomy, with only two city states in that time frame as well.

If anyone is interested in playing it, please report back how things went.

Attachments

• Alex_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    500.8 KB · Views: 55
I'm glad people are thinking about this. I really hope we have some nice neighbors that we can conquer. Most of the tourist points don't come until Renaissance and I want to get to Renaissance asap.

I'm glad people are thinking about this. I really hope we have some nice neighbors that we can conquer.
Everyone in the announcement thread seems to have a similar plan for TSG90. I've been doing much of the same in my test games, but this one was so memorable for being isolated and not offering that option.

@HBK: This is TSG90.

Top Bottom