1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Isolated Mongolia: Deity, DS version

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by lindsay40k, Dec 28, 2013.

1. lindsay40k

lindsay40k Chieftain

Moved Settler, found I'm on an island with space for one city. I usually win by the 1600s but that's with huts and neighbours. No idea how to start this game, ideas?

Horrible blurry smartphone photo of screen below.

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. Arctica

Arctica Chieftain

I know it's way too late now, but in that scenario I'd have knocked out a warrior then a galley, and then sailed off to find barb huts elsewhere. I probably wouldn't be able to rush any capitals early on in the game, so I'd just build up my military so I can conquer the weakest civ, and then build up from there.

It also depends what civs I'm playing against. A few games ago I was the Spanish, I had the English in the game, and since I was going for an economic victory and I didn't want any competition or threats from them on the high seas, I eventually blockaded every one of their coastal cities :)