1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Isolated Mongolia: Deity, DS version

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by lindsay40k, Dec 28, 2013.

1. lindsay40k

lindsay40k Emperor

Moved Settler, found I'm on an island with space for one city. I usually win by the 1600s but that's with huts and neighbours. No idea how to start this game, ideas?

Horrible blurry smartphone photo of screen below.

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. Arctica

Arctica Chieftain

I know it's way too late now, but in that scenario I'd have knocked out a warrior then a galley, and then sailed off to find barb huts elsewhere. I probably wouldn't be able to rush any capitals early on in the game, so I'd just build up my military so I can conquer the weakest civ, and then build up from there.

It also depends what civs I'm playing against. A few games ago I was the Spanish, I had the English in the game, and since I was going for an economic victory and I didn't want any competition or threats from them on the high seas, I eventually blockaded every one of their coastal cities :)