Israel, Philistines and Biblical Civilizations

But the point is the gold rewards don't scale regardless prices scaling due to changes in production cost. And it's not just UAs. Flat gold bonuses from beliefs and wonders also don't change on different speeds.

In order to be consistent with the rest of the game, the golds from the feasts shouldn't scale.

Yay! I've been keen to see the Philistines released for a while! In part because they've been rather inspirational for my revisions to my Oni Clans mod -- they even both have a Brewery UB. :p

I'm quite amused that Goliath shows up as an event. It does make total sense for the civ, but ironically I'd been working on an event where a powerful oni shows up to join your forces for my own civ... so now I want to see the two fight it out. X3

what is the next civ? maybe a babylon/egypt/assyria revision?

I don't see any reason why those civ's need anything

I have to agree with this. Suddenly in every thread everyone is requesting to redo civs we already have. I'd much rather see new civs than versions of civs we already have (especially ones that are done pretty well).

I have to agree with this. Suddenly in every thread everyone is requesting to redo civs we already have. I'd much rather see new civs than versions of civs we already have (especially ones that are done pretty well).

Amen.

Maybe I can be constructive here:

A couple Biblical Civilizations that I don't think have been done:

-Samaritans, I think the first mention in history of them that I remember was during Xerxes or Artaxerxes time on the throne of Persia

-Amorites

The Hurrians/Hurrites are the Mitanni and the Forgotten thread has done this already, LS has done a Hittite civilization. I don't know if you would want new versions of these.

I didn't requested anyone to redo a civ. I just tried to guess what bibalic civ legui will do next.
But i do want legui to do Phoenicia Or Aram...

I didn't requested anyone to redo a civ. I just tried to guess what bibalic civ legui will do next.

You asked Leugi to do Egypt, Babylonia, and Assyria. Not only do they all exist already, they're all official Firaxis civs. Egypt was in the base game, Babylonia was DLC, and Assyria was part of Brave New World. Also, you want Biblical, not "bibalic", because Biblical is actually a word. =]

Back on topic, I'd like to cast my vote in favour of a Pwenet/Punt Civ. I'd also like to propose a name for this modpack. Introducing...

THE BOOK OF LEUGI
Civilisations From the Age of the Bible

A perfect (IMO) Phoenicia was made by More Civs and Aram never reached a major statues to have something really unique to them.

Edit1: ninja'd by Grace I also support Punt and if I remember correctly Jan also has/had a map for them.

I still don't fully know which the next civ be (of course, suggestions are welcome), and I don't really wish to rework any existant civ as most Firaxis' Levant civs are very good.

Phoenicia by More Civs is great, and I even worked on it :p , might add a link to the OP if no one has an issue with it, it will help recognizing its state of greatness :D

As a name change, I'm not sure yet, "Biblical Civilizations" is intuitive enough :p

If it's any consolation, in my attempt to create an Egyptian Triumvirate of Ramesses, Hatshepsut, and Akhenaten, I will be reworking the vanilla Egypt. Maybe Babylon, too.

Might as well rename it to something with greater extent of time and area so you could do the above, "Biblical period" is too thin for something grand.

Egypt should definitely be split and the Twenty-fifth dynasty should be represented too, Nubian pyramids are too perfect for a UI. hnnngggggg

"Leugi's Cradle of Civilizations" and it represents beyond the Levant.

Except there were multiple cradles of civilization, so that's not really specific enough.

Except there were multiple cradles of civilization, so that's not really specific enough.

And I've made (or am making) half of them :p

IDK, I kind of like "Biblical Civs" as a name. Otherwise, "Fertile Crescent Civs" might work. However, it wouldn't include Anatolia so the Hittites are left out (despite working with "Biblical Civs"). A generic "Ancient Middle East Civs"?

Top Bottom