1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with Polystralian unique ability after Winter Patch

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by Strategist83, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Strategist83

Strategist83 King

Polystralia is supposed to get +2 trade routes in their capital. They still do, initially - but the patch having changed it so that more trade route slots unlock at certain city sizes (10, 21, 34) does not take the unique ability into account. This means Polystralia still only gets 3 routes (rather than 4) in their capital at size 10. They do not unlock their fourth route until size 34.

Moderator Action: Moved to bug reports.

2. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

Solution: grow Freeland to size 34 ASAP. ;)

There's still the early extra's no other colony has - especially with the nerf to initial number of trade routes.

3. Piruparka

Piruparka Prince

I'm not sure whether this is a bug. It boosts Polynesia strongly.

4. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

It's a nerf when compared to what they had before the patch, but I'd say overall their bonus has become stronger when compared to other Civs as they pretty much ignore most of the nerf to trade routes in their capital which makes for an awesome early game. And the early part is the most important part of the game anyway.

I don't think it's intentional though.