Issues Accesing the Forums

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
I had this issue before (yet no one seem to know what's going on at the time) and it resolved itself after installing a new router.

Now I cannot access the forums on my laptop/iPad/desktop computer. It takes a long time for the browser to cycle through before telling me "this webpage is not available".

I can access the forums fine via my iPhone (which I am using) or a proxy service. Yet cannot access the forums when I connect to my router (either connected directly or wirelessly).

This is a very annoying problem since I'm forced to rely on a proxy server (or a router different from mine's) to gain access to the forums and I hope that the server hasent accidentally placed my router on the blacklist. Since that happened before I got a new router installed and was browsing the forums fine even before the forum software migration.

Last edited:
Send me your router's IP address and I'll look into the matter. You also may want to examine the router's settings (if you haven't already done so) to check if something is going on there.

Send me your router's IP address and I'll look into the matter. You also may want to examine the router's settings (if you haven't already done so) to check if something is going on there.
This is weird, after going away and taking a nap for a few hours and returning. The issue resolved itself.
In the future, how would I go about finding my router's IP address from an internet browser (or command prompt)?

Top Bottom