Issues getting SVN into play

CiverDan

Warlord
Recently I have been trying to get the updated SVN into play after not playing the mod for a while, but seem to be having problems whenever I try to load a custom game. Note I can start a non-custom game just fine. Must be something on my end because no one else has been getting XML errors at the start of a custom game.

I updated SVN> Right clicked-dragged updated SVN to temp folder selecting "SVN export Versioned items" option>moved exported caveman2cosmos folder to Mods folder.

SVN indicates normal subversion status. (no checkmark in exported file or in mods folder).

Recently I have been trying to get the updated SVN into play after not playing the mod for a while, but seem to be having problems whenever I try to load a custom game. Note I can start a non-custom game just fine. Must be something on my end because no one else has been getting XML errors at the start of a custom game.

I updated SVN> Right clicked-dragged updated SVN to temp folder selecting "SVN export Versioned items" option>moved exported caveman2cosmos folder to Mods folder.

SVN indicates normal subversion status. (no checkmark in exported file or in mods folder).

Do you have anything in your "Custom Assets" folder? Same area as the "Saves" folder. That can sometimes cause problems. Have you posted a screenshot of the XML errors you are getting?

Got rid of the stuff in the "Custom Assets" folder. No longer got the XML error at the start. Had a CTD after everything was loaded but I gave it another try and did not appear to be repeatable.

Top Bottom