ISU 152 : Russian Self Propelled Gun

Splinter13

The Learner
Chamaedrys said:
Nice Tank! Maybe the turret is a bit big

Hehe, I thought so too. But it is supposed to be that big. Some models have it bigger than that and some have it smaller. I tried to average it out and meet it in the middle. I also copied the refrence blueprints (wide barrel) and then added small little details according to what the pics showed me.

Spartan117 said:
Great Job

whoah!!! that is one big turret.

reminds me of the little tiny turret tank that someone made here before:lol:

Edit: there it goes:D

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=182388

hehe yeah, I always thought if you had a turret that big the tank would tip over. But I guess not, prolly because the tank is 10-20+ tons :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but it dosn't look like that a turret at all, I obvously a fixed forward gun only able to elevate/delevate and us thus not a turret.

Great Model though.

Impaler[WrG] said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it dosn't look like that a turret at all, I obvously a fixed forward gun only able to elevate/delevate and us thus not a turret.

Great Model though.

Your right, it isn't a turret. But I would of had to make custom animation for it to only go up/down therefore I didn't add the cannon animation at all.

I still have the "Body" animation which still looks suitable for this type of tank.
All effects are still there aswell like the explosions..etc :D

I think it's should more properly be called a tank destroyer than anything else, I base this opinon on my one random thought that for it to be a tank it has to have a proper (rotatable) turret. but who cares.

It looks nice man. Good job.

Looks great.

You got the green color scheme and the red star!

The only thing that I can think of improving it slightly is making the gun a bit longer... believe it or not!

Top Bottom