1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Italian civs dont start in Italy, or anywhere else.

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Laze, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Laze

Laze Chieftain

I have an issue with the italian civs, Mussolini and the other non-roman civs from JFD dont start anywhere on Giant Earth, Greatest Earth, or Europe Again-map. All other JFD-civs work fine now. I havent tried to start as Italy, I just cant find them.

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

log please.

3. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Chieftain

I noticed that too, old Mussolini not appear in Italy (Greatest Earth Map).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  4. Laze

Laze Chieftain

Think there is something wrong with the TSL. Tried starting with them, and ended up with a blank map with nothing. No setteler, and no warrior. Turnes kept going. Everything else workes fine.

5. Laze

Laze Chieftain

Now Mousulini and De Medici starts on your maps, but not in Italy. We are getting closer! ;-) Im also looking forward to TSL on the new maps, but thats another subject. Great work! :)