Italian Empire

there's "The Sword," looking like when he was in his prime!!

I'll add him asap

Attachments

• Giuseppe_Garibaldi.jpg
    Giuseppe_Garibaldi.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Garibaldi.jpg
    Garibaldi.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 105
Are the football stadium really accurate ? Giving some happiness bonus, i agree. It should give also a maintenance cost. Italian Football is very policemen consuming, corrupted... Nevertheless, i like the idea of adding such a building.

Are the football stadium really accurate ? Giving some happiness bonus, i agree. It should give also a maintenance cost. Italian Football is very policemen consuming, corrupted... Nevertheless, i like the idea of adding such a building.

Glad you like the idea.

Are you saying to drop the culture? And when talking about a maintenance cost, it wouldn't be good UU if it has (-:gold:)!!

I think CHA is what portrays him the best. He was a very effective military man, but I wouldn't say he was aggressive, perhaps more like cunning. Protective could be a good pick, or even organized giving his effectiveness with limited resources.

I don't know what effects give to game the traits of a leader... but I could say some of his history. At first He was a revolutionary of the Giovine Italia (Young Italy) movement of Mazzini. Cause the Genova insurrection of 1834 failed he was condemned to death in judgement by default. So he ran away in South America where struggled in Brasil for Rio Grande do Sul independence. After for defense of Montevideo and Uruguay against the Argentina's dictator. After have been a sailor of Tunis pirate fleet. Reading an internet biography about Garibaldi, i'm knowing now that in S.America he wasn't right an hero.
It was in this period that he bacame a Freemason. When He came in Italy to fight in the few revolutionary motions. He went in Rome where many fremasons were coming and where Garibaldi and Mazzini declared the Rome's Repubblic. The Pope asked the help of The Catholics Kingdoms to return to the Throne of Rome...
Wow guys, his biography is very large... for sure he was an ADVENTURER http://cronologia.leonardo.it/storia/biografie/garibal2.htm And didn't disdain many bandit's actions.

Much credit & thanks to Emkek, mourdraken & C.Roland for their Mussolini Leaderhead. & Ekmek again for Garibaldi

who the hell is "Emkek"? :lol:

Jimmy,

if you look at my venetian mod I have a set up for custom traits. you can mess around with something like that to make these leaders more unique for your mod

Glad you like the idea.

Are you saying to drop the culture? And when talking about a maintenance cost, it wouldn't be good UU if it has (-:gold:)!!

Hi,

I only say that this UB would be better like this:
- +2 happy faces
- +1 culture per turn
- +5% maintenance cost (a malus in fact)

Just a personnal opinion. ;)

I apologize in advance in case this is a newbie question, but, is there any way to make this civ modular, so that I can "plug" it in other modules? I have used the Venetian Republic civ with another module and it works fine, but I don't know whether I can just set something in the ini file or if it requires a rehaul of the whole civ.

Thank you.

Are the football stadium really accurate ?

Italy is the current holder of the World Cup :trophy2:, until 2010:p. They also have more World Cups than anyone but Brazil. Those are a couple of reasons to include the Football Stadium, I also think the happiness works in conjunction with both leader's CHA traits. The culture goes with Garibaldi's flavors a little, too (I think this would mainly apply to Garibaldi's AI).

Top Bottom