1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Italshuret

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Civanator, May 21, 2003.

1. Civanator

Civanator Deity

2. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Sergei Vissarus: Ahh the capital

Vladimirus: And here is your co-Despot

Achilles DePaolo: Hello, and welcome. lets get our nation underway.

Sergei Vissarus: Oh, Achilles. I would like you to meet my Brother, Prince of Little Italy and Forgen minister Vladimirus Vissarus

Achilles DePaolo: Nice to meet you.

3. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

I have already claimed the lake and the 2 tiles to the NW of it, people. They belong to Despot Marcus.

4. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Julius: I hereby recognize the nation of Italshuret and its rulers. I would like my treaties with Sergei to carry over to Italshuret.

5. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

now this is crazy. did you conquer them? you cant just proclaim ownership of tiles... you need to be given them to produce troops then conquer.

6. Plexus

Plexus Architeuthidae puericomedentis

I agree, the way I started a nation is the only acceptable way to, to have permisson of the land holder or to have control of troops. You had neither.

7. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

also i hope you know that for any land ownership, you need approval of the land office...

8. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Which may or may not come before the next chat. I think I've had enough.

9. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Dis, I see nothing against proclaiming ownership of tiles. If the Fanatican despot doesn't like nations splitting off, he needs to reconquer them.

10. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Civanator: If you agree to either one of my ideas that I pmed you, then just post that you are doing the first thing and I will join you...

11. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

I herewith declare that the people of Italshuret revolted against their crule regime and overthrew it. They pledged back into the mother nation of our people, fanatica.

Signed: Becchino Family and the counter-revolutionary council.

OOC:
    All the tiles will be reverted back to fanatica. As no ownership is official, nothing will change that. So i used the same system than Civanator... proclaim without the right... >-)

12. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Dis, land office never gave Cyc approval for Marcus' or Mellita's Country's, so I don't. And don't try that bull* move making the territory come back. If you wanna play bull*, i'll give you bull*.

13. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Civ: Get to the chat...

14. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

ooc@civ:
    1) the despot has controll over all land. that is written in the rules
    2) to gain controll over land you
    2a) can be given it by someone who owns it
    2b) have to conquer it by using units and the conflict rules

what you can not do is proclaim that you own land which you dont. this is what you did.
    and i am using the same weapon you used against cyc against you: i am proclaiming your land being going back to fanatica. like you did it with fanatican land.
    so as you used those b* (quote from you) method i am also allowed to use it >-)
    or if you dont want me to use it, you cant use it either. dont put different measures on different people. so if you like it the way you did it, you will have to live with what i did.

in character:
    bellona:
    i herewith want to underline again that the illegaly proclaimed despots are officially outlawed on fanatican soil.

15. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Near the burning depths of the Italshuret palace. The warrior unit above the city took it over. Achilles and his family fled, never to be seen again. Sergei went back and continued his country of Little Italy. Helena Gained back contrl of Noshuret and sent warriors looking for Achilles.

THE END