Italy, Balkans, Turkey, Central and Eastern Europe Map

I am not sure what Greece has, but it doesnt seem to be using much anyway. I think that it also has iron ore though. Also, in theory, there is oil in the aegean, but that isnt used either, so it might not be there.
@BulMaster: so, you prefer non-regional people's maps to my own. Ok, i will make a note of that :devil:

:D

Good! Great!! Wonderfull!!! All this sounds good, but where can I get the map from? i have been dying to get my hands on one of the eastern europe.

Shouldn't Russia be a part of Easter Europe?

this thread is old and the author didn't post in a while... I doubt he will finish it. Most russians don't consider themselves europeans, or think/fear europeans don't consider them such :(

Dude.. Don`t bump old threads.. how do you people even digg up these things anyway? You got your display settings on reverse or something?

I never understood how someone can bump such an old thread..

Then why are they still active?And i even get replyes.;)

Then why are they still active?And i even get replyes.;)
Well, you get replies telling you that you bumped a thread and that it's annoying. :lol:

Think of these threads as conversations - you wouldn't restart a conversation that finished months or years ago, indeed, people would think you pretty annoying if you did this constantly. So why do it with these threads?

Top Bottom