Italy (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
Leaders and buildings:

Giuseppe Garibaldi (Ekmek) is the foremost military figure and popular hero of the age of Italian unification known as the Risorgimento.
"Lorenzo The Magnificent," (C.Roland) as he was called by the people of Florence, was a statesman, ruler, and patron of the arts.
Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini (Ekmek and C.Roland) was an Italian who led the National Fascist Party and is credited with being one of the key figures in the creation of Fascism.
Vittorio Emanuele II was the First King of Italy.

Buildings added: Football Stadium (Jimmyballz, KrugerPritz) and Carnevale (C.Roland)

some credits: if not on list let me know thx.
Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / tsentom1
Darque/AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/Roamty/Vehem/Sword_Of_Geddon/Refar/
Ekmek/

I like these little do-it-yourself kits you've got going here, SO.

Erm...noob question... :mischief:
Where should I put this Mod ?

(where your civ 4 folder is located)\Beyond the Sword\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\(folder with civ in it)

And yes you have to create those folders by hand.

It makes no sense to call Vittorio Emanuele II just Vittorio. It's like creating George as an American leader. Same with Lorenzo

It makes no sense to call Vittorio Emanuele II just Vittorio. It's like creating George as an American leader. Same with Lorenzo

Before you say anything, have you downloaded it and played it??:rolleyes:

(where your civ 4 folder is located)\Beyond the Sword\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\(folder with civ in it)

And yes you have to create those folders by hand.

Ok, now I can see it.
But there is not the name for the civilaztion...just the radio button to choose it.
And also, some descriptions of the leaders are missing.
I can only see Garibaldi name and Mussolini, the other two leaders are missing their name.
???

Ok, now I can see it.
But there is not the name for the civilaztion...just the radio button to choose it.
And also, some descriptions of the leaders are missing.
I can only see Garibaldi name and Mussolini, the other two leaders are missing their name.
???

I wonder if you got a bad d/l or something, cause those were made by the Civ Gold Team and i just copy and pasted them??

I downloaded it from here.
So I dont know whats wrong, the zipped file wasnt corrupted... :confused:

OK, i just looked at the files in my game from the download, and everything works fine here:

Once you made those folders, you needed to start the game, STOP, then go back and change the ini file(next to the assets folder), modular loading to 1 and start the game again???

Before you say anything, have you downloaded it and played it??:rolleyes:

I'm afraid Riker is perfectly right. Vittorio is a common name, like George.
There's no need to play it for saying this.

Before you say anything, have you downloaded it and played it??

No, I haven't. Because it's not an Italy mod like it's advertised... Maybe in yours American Italy version I'm too busy eating pizza to correctly read names, because I don't need to play to know that. And still, you should not mess up with Italians, remember our tiny little mafia?

You're talking about a king here, though. There's lots of women named Elizabeth in England now, aren't there?

I would say it is appropriate to use a King's first name so long as you put his number there, so in this case its Vittorio II, if he is the first in the line you would still put the I, so Vittorio I for instance. Its like putting Ptolemy I, Ramasses II, Philip II and so on. For everyone else, who was not a King you should put their last name only. Garibaldi, Moussolini, Medici etc.

But that's just my preference.

Also a suggestion; I would use a different unit for the swordsman. Because it detracts from the uniqueness of Rome's UU. I'm sure there are some good ancient Italian swordsmen you could use out there. I think I saw the Chariot rider made into a swordsman, which would fit good as well.

I'm afraid Riker is perfectly right. Vittorio is a common name, like George.
There's no need to play it for saying this.

See the reason i said d/l and see was, when i put that together it was a month before and i made changes but i forgot to retake a newer pic.
Thats the old saying do not always believe what you see, only what you have in hand.

So how the heck have you been, havent talked to you in months. Been around Darby lately?

See new attached pic, i only did this just for you.:p

Top Bottom