It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World

Well naturally you overlap the whole region, although you're also contesting Ailed.

This is such !!fun!! to colour in.

Heil Catalonia! We shall defeat and destroy the Srbj empire!

The Soviet Germans are dropping the claims on Jutland and Gotland, altough we cry a lot about it and curse their new owners to rot forever in the deepest pit of hell. May you bathe with Justin Bieber!

We do not need laughable former-french territories. We have Tyrol. TOURISM FTW.
Nevertheless, we will kindly ask the Mighty Sjrb Empire to secede that province, if they ever seem to have problems holding it. Of course, if they can hold it, we won't even care. We are saddened by the loss of our Gotland uranium mines.....

sorry for doublepost, but Europe is literally batcrap peehole.
To make matters worse, the German population in Gotland revolts and creates a semi-independent vassal republic under Scandinavia.

http://imgur.com/6Upl5dB
^ if you can't see the image.

Revolutionary fighters begin new offensive against the Sjrb:

9,000 Fighters from the Free Greek Army (FGA - Ελεύθερος Ελληνικός Στρατός), the military wing of the Society of Friends (SF - Φιλική Εταιρεία) begin new offensive against the Sjrb. The soldiers begin their journey from small Agean islands, which are under Greek control, land in Sjbr occupied Greece and begin hit and run tactics. They blow up military bases, banls, government buildings and attack military units for a few hours, and then they retreat. The attacks have so far been a success, with the loss only 573 men.

Iraq is only good for being taken over by the USA.

Implying that Iraq was taken over by USA in just a few days and the Iraqis were cowards and did not fight the Americans, while we Greeks are now fighting the Sjrb.

Cut the OT or I start flagging.

The Soviet Germans do not take kindly the violence of the tiny greek islands. We had quite some money invested in those banks. Not to mention the revolving doors imported by the Sjrbs from us.

Illiam II.png

I, Emperor Illiam II of Man, here today declare that, like my father Magnus III before me, that I will seek to increase the glory of the Eternally Lasting and Divine Imperium of the Godly Peoples Empire of the Free and Just Isle of Man. (OOC: the full official title of the Imperium of Man... ) We will not bow to the sins of the savage as we bring the light of civilization to this world, ensuring as Peel, our capital, ensures its role as the 4th Rome do I here today declare that order will be maintained and restored to this world by the hand of the Imperium of Man which I guide through the Divine Right blessed upon me by the Creator who directs us against the enemies who dare mock creation.

Europe, which the Isles of Man (OOC: the British Isles have been renamed!) are classed of, is ruled by one great empire that serves as a worthy rival to us... and has recently suffered the plague of dissent. Even as we speak savage heretics have risen in Greece, seeking to install chaos in Europe and the wider world. If left unchecked these savages may turn to Egypt and our shipping lines! This cannot be allowed! We hence declare that I, Emperor Illiam II of Man and son of Emperor Magnus III who be the son of Empress Veronica the Great, declare that the Sjrb will be supported in the matter of the agents of anarchy who dare threaten the rights of empire. We support the crackdown on the "Society of Friends," which we know is a violent anarchist group that wishes to sacrifice citizens to the pagan demons, so that order may be restored. In this end we will ensure the unity of empire and the strength of the imperiums are respected!

Dissent will not be tolerated; even outside the realm of the 4th Rome!

All hail the Imperium of Man!

A Manx fleet has sent to be on route to Greece to support the Sjrb against the rebels.

I, Emperor Illiam II of Man, here today declare that, like my father Magnus III before me, that I will seek to increase the glory of the Eternally Lasting and Divine Imperium of the Godly Peoples Empire of the Free and Just Isle of Man. (OOC: the full official title of the Imperium of Man... ) We will not bow to the sins of the savage as we bring the light of civilization to this world, ensuring as Peel, our capital, ensures its role as the 4th Rome do I here today declare that order will be maintained and restored to this world by the hand of the Imperium of Man which I guide through the Divine Right blessed upon me by the Creator who directs us against the enemies who dare mock creation.

Europe, which the Isles of Man (OOC: the British Isles have been renamed!) are classed of, is ruled by one great empire that serves as a worthy rival to us... and has recently suffered the plague of dissent. Even as we speak savage heretics have risen in Greece, seeking to install chaos in Europe and the wider world. If left unchecked these savages may turn to Egypt and our shipping lines! This cannot be allowed! We hence declare that I, Emperor Illiam II of Man and son of Emperor Magnus III who be the son of Empress Veronica the Great, declare that the Sjrb will be supported in the matter of the agents of anarchy who dare threaten the rights of empire. We support the crackdown on the "Society of Friends," which we know is a violent anarchist group that wishes to sacrifice citizens to the pagan demons, so that order may be restored. In this end we will ensure the unity of empire and the strength of the imperiums are respected!

Dissent will not be tolerated; even outside the realm of the 4th Rome!

All hail the Imperium of Man!

A Manx fleet has sent to be on route to Greece to support the Sjrb against the rebels.

Umm... You realize that if you do that, then there's nothing stopping The Sjrbs from invading you...

The Society of Friends hijacks Manx trade ship:

Today GFA fighters have captured one Manx trade ship. The Manx sailors managed to kill 5 fighters, but the ship is now secure. All Man sailors are now held hostage. A message has been send to Manx:

Either cease your attempts to help the tyrrants or we shall execute the sailors.

Umm... You realize that if you do that, then there's nothing stopping The Sjrbs from invading you...

...hmm true... they could declare it as a sign of aggression if we force our way to helping... I need a open borders to help launch... not that I am launching all my navies to attack (OOC: I am sending only a couple of squads of irregular marines and two regular marine squads with the fleet to help crack down the rebellion).

The Imperium offers its hand to help clean the rebels, on grounds that we do not want any dissident groups in the Imperium of Man to get any ideas. Our fleet will station off the coast of Egypt for the time being, being refilled at our ports at Alexandria.

We offer war against the Society of Friends who dare threaten the authority of empires!

The Society of Friends hijacks Manx trade ship:

Today GFA fighters have captured one Manx trade ship. The Manx sailors managed to kill 5 fighters, but the ship is now secure. All Man sailors are now held hostage. A message has been send to Manx:

Either cease your attempts to help the tyrrants or we shall execute the sailors.

Today the Greeks have proven themselves savages by sacrificing hostages to pagan gods? Carry out the act and we will offer our flame tanks to the Sjrb so that the Society of Friends may have a taste of the Hell they will be damned to.

Glory to God and the Imperium of Man!

TO: The leader of the crazy Society of Friends
FROM: Comrade Emperor Chester I, President-King of the Soviet German Nation
Subject: We demand submission.
"Unless you have a deathwish, throw down your weapons, burn your heretic flags and submit completely to the Soviet German Nation. Your territory will be part of the Soviet German Nation, and you will be granted asylum in Nurnberg.
Failure to accept these terms will NOT draw any aggressive action from Soviet Germany itself, but from other nations. As you may have noticed, a Manx fleet is approaching your area with the sole purpose of obliterating the patch of land you call "home". If you want to avoid such a horrible fate, join us into eternal glory, or get uberpwned by the superior forces of the Imperium of Man. "

Top Bottom