It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World

To: The Pan Pacific Defense Corps

I would personally like the PPDC to know that the Commonwealth of New England supports their cause 100% and that we would like to supply our own Jaeger to help defend against the Kaiju threat

This is the opposite of a stupid-ass decision and I've elected to not ignore it.

Of course, now I've gotta think of a way to fit chronic kaiju attacks into this. :p

To : The mighty Ruler of the Sjrb Empire
From: Supreme Commander and Semi-Glorious Comrade King-President and Allmighty Emperor Chester Jimmy Giancarlo Stalin-Hitler the First and Only, Ruler of the Hippy Federation of Soviet Germans
Subject: We have cake
Message: Currently, the HFSG (Hippy Federation of Soviet Germans) desires to be reunited with the Soviet Germans still living in the area formerly known as Bohemia, which is, as you may have noticed, under your direct control. Also, the rather large Soviet German minorities in Alsace-Lorraine want to return to their homeland and are too lazy to actually move, so....
Would you please be kind to cede those rather unpopulated areas to the HFSG? Or will you wait until we start crying like babies?

To the Imperium of Man, Pan Pacific Defense Corps
From the President of Sweden

First, to the Imperium of Man, I (on the behalf of Sweden) would like to request that the disputed land in India be fully granted to Sweden. You already have a vast colonial empire, stretching across many continents, while Sweden only lays claim overseas to India, Argentina, and Chile, and small portions of South America...

Finally, to you both, we request that Tierra del Fuego be given to Sweden, as to prevent anu fighting over such a small area. It is also rightfully Argentinian land, and therefore belongs to us.

To the Republic of Sweden

Splitting areas up for imperial control is a practice of diplomacy that we must conduct. If you wish to have empire you have to consider land splitting for the sake of ensuring notable deterrent and peace. By splitting India between us we not only allow us parts of what we want but ensure that we promote the peace between us.

India is too prestige to be given away as you requested. Our request would allow India to be split between us, implying prestige on both our parts. I will not be insulted by being denied any part of India; splitting will ensure glory on both our parts and allow us both access to the glories of India. Yes we do have a colonial empire already but this empire is grown not by handing entire areas to would be empires; you must earn our respect and to do that you must pay imperial politics, which includes drawing lines on maps of the provinces we will claim and you will claim. In return of agreeing to splitting India we will promote your position against the Soviets and will ally with you in your claimants in South America.

As for Tierra del Fuego: we are calling Falklands and note that we are in need of a Manx province in the area for the protection of Manx trade. Allow us the one province and I will consider granting you a extra province in India to make up for it. I might even use this as a opportunity to talk of a defence pact so that our claims can further be protected.

What ever your choice take wisdom so that you may embrace the order of empire that you wish to grant the world as I embrace order by way of divine right.

May both our imperiums bath in glory!

Emperor Illiam II of Man

PS How does it feel being a empire builder? I find it very grand to follow my father's and decedents steps of glory!

To: Good Emperor Illiam II

I do not ask for you to fight against Serbia, I do not even ask for you to not support them. All I ask is for your neutrality in the conflict between the Society of Friends and Serbia.

To King Robert

If the hostages and all processions are returned then I will respect your request. For now I will order my forces stationed in Alexandria to be on standby.

Glory to Man and New England!

Illiam II

Male Preference (Agnatic-Cognatic in CK2 terms) Primogeniture

In layman's terms Oldest child, Preferably male, female is accepted if there are no eligible males.

OOC: hmm... perhaps your heir could be married to the third born child of Illiam II? Could the Imperial Heir be married to your eldest daughter? Considerations. I will have to think of names.

In return of agreeing to splitting India we will promote your position against the Soviets and will ally with you in your claimants in South America.
WAT.
why would anyone be in a position against me? (no pun intended)

To: King Robert

We thank you for your support. We want independence from the Sbrj. We want a free democratic Greek state. Will you let the ancestors of Pericles, Aristotle, Plato and Alexander the Great to be under the rule of savage tyrants? Will you allow the barbarians to kill our men, rape our women and enslave our children?

Call to all Greeks:

"For how long, o brave young men, shall we live in fastnesses,
Alone, like lions, on the ridges in the mountains?
Shall we dwell in caves, looking out on branches,
Fleeing from the world on account of bitter serfdom?
Abandoning brothers, sisters, parents, homeland
Friends, children, and all of our kin?
Better one hour of free life,
Than forty years of slavery and prison."

OOC: hmm... perhaps your heir could be married to the third born child of Illiam II? Could the Imperial Heir be married to your eldest daughter? Considerations. I will have to think of names.

Sounds good to me, yes we must think of the names.

We thank you for your support. We want independence from the Sbrj. We want a free democratic Greek state. Will you let the ancestors of Pericles, Aristotle, Plato and Alexander the Great to be under the rule of savage tyrants? Will you allow the barbarians to kill our men, rape our women and enslave our children?

Call to all Greeks:

OOC: note to self double check who is who, i thought that this was an NPC Pennsylvania revolting against the Serbs :p, dont worry though New England still supports your cause, the Serbs still control huge amounts of former US land.

IC:

To: The Society of Friends

We will not allow a just and democratic people to be oppressed by the tyrannical barbarians. But we urge you to release the Manx hostages, the Impeirum of Man has promised to back out if you agree to this.

Edit: sorry about the double post.

WAT.
why would anyone be in a position against me? (no pun intended)

OOC: You own the Sothern parts of Denmark. ;)

Call to all Greeks:

I, Illiam II, am amused that they link to Plato and Aristotle for the call of democracy, when both denounced the second cousin to anarchy. Alexander went for the right move in being a supreme monarch but still cannot hold a candle to the civilized government building the likes of the Imperium of Man hold.

I hence remind the "Society of Friends" that we are still waiting for the return of the Manx prisoners. Remember that this is now a condition for us to keep out of the conflict. Return us the prisoners so that we may heed the wisdom of King Robert of New England.

Note: let not any dissident terrorist group in the Imperium get any ideas from this!

The Manx hostages have been freed. However, the next time Manx moves against the revolution, we shall not be so kind.

OOC: You own the Sothern parts of Denmark.
No I do not.
Holstein is the rightful region of Germany. Thus, the Soviet-Germans own it.
But, since there are NO rules, I take my right to split that province into two equal parts. The southern part will remain in my command,while the northern part, which may or may not contain scandinavians, will be given to Sweden.
I dearly hope that you acknowledge the pain in the souls of the Germans as I write this.
The Soviet-German sacrifice is huge and we may or may not demand your aid in future actions.
Heil me.

The Grand Steward of the Imperium of Man, Duchess Ysbal II of Cornwell, has declared intent to help expand imperial industry for the glory of all!

Several chemical plants are to be build up in Ulster to allow our industries, healthcare, cleaning services and military to benefit greatly especially. We offer trade of these chemicals to all so that may benefit from the civilian and morally conventional usages of chemicals for the benefit of civilization!

We will extent our uranium mining operations in Australia to harvest the needed materials for our atomic plants. Any Neo Manhattan Project will be set on focus on avoiding mass war that directing one, for nuking a province makes the province useless to conquer and so any nuclear weapons would have to be defence only. However it will be time before we fully set up our arsenal. The main use will be for powering our cities and industries, as well as providing generators for our most advance naval vessels.

Newfoundland is wanted by the Imperium for its oil and iron. Due to conflicting claims by Canada we are open to splitting the province between us both, allowing us both access to the industrial materials. Consider this well Canada!

Our arms industry will as always continue to grow, with new factories to be deployed in Egypt, Kenya, our provinces in India, Australia and in Greenland.

We will continue to develop our research facilities in Greenland and expand into the space industry so that Man can continue to look upwards!

Finally: our merchants will continue their efforts to spread the glory of Man viva trade!

All hail Illiam II!

To: The Imperium of Man, the PPDC, the Commonwealth of New England

Subject: The Quadruple Entente

Canada invites the recepients of this message to Gatineau to negotiate a treaty settling land claims in North America and the Caribbean region, and to form an alliance against the Serbian threat.

Proposals:

1. Only the territorial claims of Canada, New England, the PPDC, and the Imperium shall be considered legitimate north of the Panama Canal.
2. The regions known as Greater Louisiana and Greater Western Canada, along with the islands of Cuba and Hispaniola and adjacent offshore islands, as well as islands and the eastern parts of Guiana formerly administered by France, by virtue of historical and cultural connections to New France and its successor state Canada, shall be annexed to Canada.
3. The country known as Greater Mexico, with a common heritage, shall be under the protection of the Pan-Pacific Defence Corps.
4. The former states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, densely populated and industrially-developed, shall be attached to the Commonwealth of New England, as well as the island of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
5. The former states of Central America and New Granada, Florida, and all remaining Caribbean islands, shall be annexed by the Imperium
6. Canada cedes Newfoundland to the Imperium
7. New England, Canada, and the Imperium shall agree to a military alliance against the Serbs, with the goal of expelling them forthwith from the North American continent and the Caribbean islands. The PPDC may join the alliance, but is not obligated to.
8. The alliance expires upon the death or expulsion of all Serbian military personnel from the region.

Spoiler Map of claims :

March to the West

While Canada waits for its partners to confirm what is rightfully ours, we are taking initiative and sending envoys and administrators west to finally reunite the western region of New France with the Fatherland, and perhaps a bit more. In towns and cities across the Great Plains votes are being held and treaties are being signed with First Nations and Metis for their accession to the Republic, finally ending the warlord rule of the past few decades.

Meanwhile the military is increasing readiness in anticipation of the final step to secure the integrity of the Republic; the expulsion of the Serbian oppressors from Southern Louisiana and the French Caribbean. New Orleans and Port-au-Prince shall soon be free!

Spoiler expansion :

Alert! Those are vastly overstretched supply lines, my friend!

But they were already there! One would imagine they had the infrastructure to do just that!

And I was not laughing :(

Top Bottom