I pity all the poor bastards stuck in 2016

What's even the point of New Years after Sydney conclusively rings it in?

it is only 19.8 per Celsisus. Should I really get naked? I have no curtains either.

it is only 19.8 per Celsisus. Should I really get naked? I have no curtains either.

WTF ? How is it almost 20 degrees warmer in Latvia than in Germany right now ? That's summer temperatures.

2016 was not terrible but pretty bad.
It did set up a a few potential improvements for me. Unless Germany goes full ****** in the next election, 2017 will be a very good year for me personally. Might be the first time I make any progress in my life since 2002.

Also, I am naked (and not coincidentally pretty drunk) right now.

Happy New Year, CFC. Hope you're all jolly on this special occasion.

Only? You gotta be kidding me..

WTF ? How is it almost 20 degrees warmer in Latvia than in Germany right now ? That's summer temperatures.

2016 was not terrible but pretty bad.
It did set up a a few potential improvements for me. Unless Germany goes full ****** in the next election, 2017 will be a very good year for me personally. Might be the first time I make any progress in my life since 2002.

Also, I am naked (and not coincidentally pretty drunk) right now.

I always wondered, what is "The Horned City"? I thought at first it was Köln, but I'm not so sure. Also, what exactly do you mean by Germany going full beep? What's your definition of beep :D Because I'm honestly not expecting any change at all.

It is Köln. I actually live in a suburb, but I spend most of my time in the city.
Full R-word
[because apparently the forum is MAD WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and censores the R-word that everybody knows anyway (which is why the SJWs on Civfanatics are to blame for Trump because people are sick of political correctness)]
would mean a government in which the CSU or AfD ( or the f-ing FDP) are more relevant than they are now.

Please, just please don't say the F-Word. It gets my PTSD starting all over again. (Nice to see, I think we're in a 100% agreement about the state of German politics :D )

Anything, anything but those guys..

There's still over 12 hours to go here. Happy New Year, everyone!

I posted my room t not outside t, my bad, you got confused. Outside t is still pretty warm - like 8 per Celsius.

I wish everyone and their loved ones a safe, challenging and healthy 2017.

Top Bottom