1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] It's me or they kinda broken Play by Cloud in the last few updates?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by LKx, Sep 14, 2019.

1. LKx

LKx Chieftain

When PbC was released it was nearly perfect, but since a few updates (i don't know exactly sice when), something is wrong:

On its release it was pretty easy to set up a new game, now a sixty seconds countdown starts for no apparent reason, and you have to hurry to set everything up or it's screwed.

It was also possible to recover a messed up game (it happened sometime. Since the september update i have one of my games which crashes going in the production panel, or even ending the turn), if you had saved it at some point you could reload the save in a new game and players could join it again.
    Now if you try to do it all slots but yours are locked to AI, and you can't open it to players... which also means that at the end of the timer it will refuse to run because the lack of human players!

It's happening only to me or it's broken for everyone?

I hope that they revert it to how it was on its release, because now if something goes wrong games are screwed.

2. hotgirlbummer

hotgirlbummer Chieftain

Me too, Mac play by Cloud is only half-implemented. First of all, it crashes if a webhook uri is used by ANYONE in the game. Second, I didn't even realize, but on windows, the game reloads itself when it's your turn, on Mac it just hangs there. It's super disappointing. I reached out to support and they didn't give a crap. I've asked some people on Apknite but didn't help at all.

3. sonnybondss

sonnybondss Chieftain

yeah lots of errors and problems with PBC hope they fix this soon i had several games crashed and had to stop the games. Also u cant mix mac with windows players or the game crashes