1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Its official! The name of the CIV IV expansions...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by dustindollar, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustindollar

dustindollar Chieftain

CIV IV: Play the customer

CIV IV: Ripoff Complete

2. loydb

loydb Chieftain

Civ IV: Just D/L the Crack!

3. bugmenot17

bugmenot17 Chieftain

CIV IV: We workaround our buggy code with high system requirements and unnecessary cosmetics

CIV IV Ultimate Expansion Ever: Buy a new computer every few months just to play our game once and get tired of it... no wait, it's too addictive because we said so, so you will never get tired of it and you will buy CIV 5, 6, 7, 8, and so on, each with 10 times higher system requirements than the previous one and you WILL buy it, because we say it's ADDICTIVE and that should be enough to buy our game and a new system to play it!

4. Ruffin

Ruffin Chieftain

Sadly, I bought a new PC so I could play Pirates. And I'm picking up a new video card in the morning to play Civ4. (In fairness, I can play it now, it's just slowish and jerky.)

My collection of non-Sid games amounts to a ten year old copy of Risk. Pathetic, but I'm the junky they're selling to.

5. bugmenot17

bugmenot17 Chieftain

I think this thread should be Sticky so all people are informed what they're getting.

6. ainwood

ainwood Consultant. Administrator

Moderator Action: Or closed so that people can concentrate on posting and trying to respond to support questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.