1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

It's time for an Official Huge Earth Map with TSL

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Gussrrosa, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Gussrrosa

Gussrrosa Chieftain

Every mod that thankfully attempts to create an Huge Earth unfortunately becomes broken and bugged, right at launch or over time, due to the impossibility to follow all the constant updates and version changes that happens in Civ6

Civ6 team has been creating marvelous new content and incredible new civilizations to play... but there's no room for most of them on the official 'standard sized' earth map. Only 8 civs fit on the little world.

Imagine how many great journeys and stories we could create on a bigger earth with at leat 12 civs.

I think it's time for an Official Huge Earth Map with TSL, made by the developers, with full compatibility and updating fixing for every version, just like all other well made official maps.

I've became so obsessed with this idea tha i even added some members of the Civ6 team on Facebook, after searching for their names on Youtube Civ6 Channel, to message them about this. Unfortunatly they didn't received my messages. I hope some of them see this effort. And i hope some of the players support this idea.

We need a bigger earth.