I've got a crush on Theodora!!!

padlock

Warlord
Ahem, I hope my wife doesn't see this!!!

Anyway, I just strated a new game "versus" Theodora and six other random civs (I'm playing as the greeks). I plan to shower her with gifts whenever I can. Also, if any other civ even looks at her funny, I'm going to open up a major can of whoop-ass on them!

With any luck, my Theo will soon be basking in the sun of Alpha-Centauri (with me by her side of course).
:love: :love: :love:

Even when your Joan shaves her head? No, Theodora is the most beautiful of the leaders.

Thank you Cuivienen for coming to the defense of my lady...

But you better keep your mits off her, she's mine!

Originally posted by Cuivienen
Even when your Joan shaves her head? No, Theodora is the most beautiful of the leaders.
Especially when Joan shaves her head! :)
Theodora's a a great addition to the leaders, but she's no Joan.

Originally posted by wilbill
Especially when Joan shaves her head! :)
Theodora's a a great addition to the leaders, but she's no Joan.

Heathens!!!

Just for that I'm going to restart my game and include the French. They'll be the first civ I eradicate.

Then no one will compete with my Theo... NO ONE :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can have the floozies; leave Catherine to me! :groucho:

Originally posted by CivCube
You can have the floozies; leave Catherine to me! :groucho:

:vomit: Take what you want I suppose... Theodora is the prettiest one, IMO. Joan looks odd with the shaved head. Although, I'm not attracted to any of them in THAT way for obvious reasons. :p Quite frankly, none of the Civ Leaders are hotties in my book. ;)

None of them are overly hot. Kinda a good thing though. Would have been boring and predictable if they looked like supermodels or something.

Originally posted by Superevie

:vomit: Take what you want I suppose... Theodora is the prettiest one, IMO. Joan looks odd with the shaved head. Although, I'm not attracted to any of them in THAT way for obvious reasons. :p Quite frankly, none of the Civ Leaders are hotties in my book. ;)

here here!

you all need to find a nice girl to be with :groucho:

Yeah Theodora likes tired and depressed, but otherwise is the hottest. If Joan wasn't a crossdresser then maybe she'd have something going. Maybe.

Another Theodora thread! :rolleyes:

She certainly is a good deal better-looking than the rest of the leaders, though. I'll grant that much.

But Isabella... She definitely deserves better than that drag queen leaderhead. And France deserves better than Joan of Arc! What on earth were they thinking using her as the leader instead of, say, Napoleon, Charlemagne or Louis XIV???? :rant:

Originally posted by Nihilist

And France deserves better than Joan of Arc! What on earth were they thinking using her as the leader instead of, say, Napoleon, Charlemagne or Louis XIV???? :rant:

I agree.

Originally posted by Nihilist

She certainly is a good deal better-looking than the rest of the leaders, though. I'll grant that much.

But Isabella... She definitely deserves better than that drag queen leaderhead. And France deserves better than Joan of Arc! What on earth were they thinking using her as the leader instead of, say, Napoleon, Charlemagne or Louis XIV???? :rant:

yes I want to see Napoleon or Charlemagne as the Leader of France.

oh yeah and REPLACE Theodora with Constantine or some other great Byzantine leader

No No No its Catherine thats the hottest!!!!!!

Cleopatra innocent? the very thought makes me laugh. Seduced both Mark Antony and Julius Caesar for her ambitions. Killed herself with a cobra on her lap, innocent I think not :)

Hannibal looks funny especially when he suffers from a receding hairline in the modern ages. Xerxes scares me, that freaky hairstyle in modern age and immortals, a powerful combo....

Top Bottom