I've lost my manual!!!! What am i gonna do?

Scotch Mist

Chieftain
Hey people, Ive got a problem so I thought somebody here might know what to do? IVE LOST MY MANUAL! Dunno where its gone, just looked in the box and its not there, looked all over and now Im stuck. All the other civilizations except England have allied against me and all have trade embargos against me, what do i do? How do I ally with England and have a trade embargo off our own?

Thanks,
S&M

:)

First off, the game has a manual in it. Use the Civilopedia. Secondly, establish an embassy with England, then you can make alliances.

my advice to you:.......rejoice for the bringer of confusion is no more! never again will you have to worry about amzingly inacurate information again!

And just incase you don't know how to establish an embassy, double click the liutlle star thing next to your capitial city.

Yeah, the manual isn't really as clear or helpful as we are....

:goodjob:

Cheers peeps, I didnt have a clue, still dont know where that manual is either bur atleast I know what Im doing now. Found the pdf too so cheers. :)

S&M

I just realized something. Your post count is two, you have two posts in this thread, and embarassingly enough, no one has yet seen fit to post this:

:band: :thumbsup: WELCOME TO CFC! :jump: :beer: :crazyeye: :rotfl: [dance]
[/enthusiasm]

You need look no further than CFC. This is the place for all things Civ. If you have a question, someone here will have an answer. For some tips and strategies, check out the War Academy.

BTW welcome to CFC!

Originally posted by Scotch Mist
Re: I've lost my manual!!!! What am i gonna do?

Cheer! The manual is a crappy piece of misinformation that you can afford to throw away... :cool:

I thought this was a joke thread, like

"I accidentally won the lottery!! What can I do?", or
"Today I found I didn't have herpes!! How can I tell my wife?"

:crazyeye:

Originally posted by Scotch Mist
Hey people, Ive got a problem so I thought somebody here might know what to do? IVE LOST MY MANUAL! Dunno where its gone, just looked in the box and its not there, looked all over and now Im stuck. All the other civilizations except England have allied against me and all have trade embargos against me, what do i do? How do I ally with England and have a trade embargo off our own?

Thanks,
S&M

:)

Wow, you just did yourself a favor. That book is the worst thing to your Civ experience. It's usually wrong and doesn't give you quality information when it is half-right.

What level are you playing on? Are all the other Civs against you military wise, or just trading? If they are MAs or MPPs, then you are pretty screwed, but not out of the game yet. If you can get into an MPP or MA with England and declare war on an easy country, it could solve some problems. Trade Embargoes are usually tough to sign, but if you weight your side with enough lux or gold, you should be able to sign it. ;)

Top Bottom