Izzy won't convert

Boom12389

Chieftain
I went to all the trouble of getting Izzy to friendly as a heathen, and she still won't convert, saying "Too few of our people follow that faith." :cry:

So if she's still heathen, she has no religions in any of her cities. So it's not surprising that "too few ...". Send a missionary or two to spread your religion (which always works if there's no religion present) and try again.

If Izzy has a state religion, no earthly or supernatural force will ever make her convert to any other religion. Or so I've found.

I've had Izzy as a teammate (AI) and although she willingly converts when asked, she will eventually convert back. So, in that particular game I just converted to her religion.

I went to all the trouble of getting Izzy to friendly as a heathen, and she still won't convert, saying "Too few of our people follow that faith." :cry:

As noted, if Isabella has a religion she founded, she won't convert. If you open borders with her, she will usually send you missionaries. If you convert to her religion, you'll get her back to friendly in no time. Although not the strongest AI, she cares greatly what religion you are. I think she goes to +7 pretty quickly. Last time I converted to her religion, I didn't have to build too many missionaries on my own, she spread it for me.

She usually ends up having a lot of powerful friends and a nice shrine to give her a tech lead ;)

Top Bottom