Jadis of Narnia

Antiochus VII

Basileus
For Spacer One's Narnia Mod.

New upload contains all FLC/PCX files but with basic PCX only (no hearts, wounds, etc). I'll add a small pack of alternates later (Narnia specific PCX's as well. :))

Download Jadis

Edit: palette problem with FLC's fixed on download!

Narnia Specific PCX's separate here...

Attachments

• JA_CULT.jpg
    JA_CULT.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 343
  • JA_CULT.pcx
    21.6 KB · Views: 309
And watch the movies.

I think there's another movie, Prince Caspian, coming out soon.

I wish I could see the LH! Am looking forward to it...

And there was several BBC 1970's adaptions made too, which are pretty awesome :D

Looks nice.:)

It's always good to have more LHs out there. Will you be doing more Narnia leaderheads? (My apologies if you've stated this somewhere I've missed, I haven't looked through the forums much lately.)

Thanks! If I can find Spacer One and see what he needs for sure I'll probably make Peter (or Aslan as he sees fit, I have the lion). I'm not sure how the mod is actually progressing though. I expect most of the rest of the Civs can be converted from existing leaderheads though I'd be up for more now that I've figured out the PCX pallettes :lol: .

Good job. I hope Spacer doesn't get discouraged, hopefully this and maybe the upcoming movie will encourage him. :)

Corrected a palette error in the FLC's. Big thanks to Rob for his help, I hadn't noticed them in game, they are uploaded again in the main download. The first of the Narnia-specific PCX's is done as well, I couldn't see hearts (or kisses by the way) for Jadis but I like this one a lot. Preview and file are in the first post.

Great :goodjob:! This looks like it could also be, with a different background perhaps, Ms. Coulter from the Golden Compass. Maybe someone could make a mod with all them fantasy books in it.

Top Bottom