1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] James Watt doesn't work properly for factories.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Nemu_khao, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Nemu_khao

Nemu_khao Chieftain

I had James Watt with Mausoleum hence +6 prod for factory

But another city i conquered very much later after I expended James Watt shows factory has +2 production.

Now some of my cities show +9 production from Factory. (6+3 with power, the city has a factory).

Now another city Bristol here shows +7 production from nearby factory (bristol doesn't have it's own factory)

upload_2019-3-2_16-22-56.png

Now another city Cullen here shows it's getting +5 from nearby factory instead of +9 due to james watt.

All of these are from a single turn and am unable to understand why this is happening. Every factory should show +9 production (6+3 with power) and share +9 production with cities in range.

Attached Files:

2. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir Deity

I also observed it isn't working as i expected by reading the text.

My situation was a lot simpler though:
    I had 10 cities:
    2 cities with factory (+3)
    6 cities in range of factory(+3)
    2 cities with no factory nor factory influence.()
    Nothing else influencing factory output.

I then use the engineer in one of the 2 unaffected cities. Now i have:
    3 cities with factory (+5)
    7 cities in range of factor (+3)

So it's simple: The +5 only counts for the town owning the factory, not for the others in range.
    The text in game doesn't make that clear, the text here does: https://civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Engineer_(Civ6)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019