Japan Map (90x60)

viper275

Playing Civ4
90x60 map of Japan.

Download and screenshot:
Edit: The map has been updated.
Edit 2: Updated again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• japanmap.JPG
    japanmap.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,751
  • japan.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,107
Looks very good, and is a really good size, though the two southern islands could perhaps be made a bit larger.

EDIT: Also, maybe too many mountains.

About the mountains: That's why I added some hills there. It may not be enough, though, so if it's unplayable I can add some more.

Great map! Thanks a lot!
This is a much more realistic map than the one came with the 1.52patch (East Asia Scenario)!!
Btw, is it possible for you to make a East Asia map (includes Korea, East Siberia, east region of China, Taiwan, Phillipine...etc)
Thanks!

I forgot the horses:blush: .

Just updated it to add horses (and coal), see first post.

Edit: Welcome to the forums, godpggo. Maybe I will make a map like that at some point (although I didn't think the one that came with the patch was that bad, but I'll see.

Looks like a great map! I might try to make a feudal japan scenario with it.

Great Map!

I will have to give this one a try. It's nice to see you added a lot of mountains since Japan actually does have a lot of mountains.

-- Mister Donut

godppgo said:
Great map! Thanks a lot!
This is a much more realistic map than the one came with the 1.52patch (East Asia Scenario)!!
Btw, is it possible for you to make a East Asia map (includes Korea, East Siberia, east region of China, Taiwan, Phillipine...etc)
Thanks!
About that map, I can't get the actual senario to work, it keeps telling me I have files missing. So when I do start playing, I have a settler and a scout/warrior... But a whole bunch of infrustructure already in place too.

Anyways, my favorite map from Civ 3 was the Sword of the Shogun campaign map. I think that the only thing that could make a better Japan map would be a Japan Huge map. =o Or maybe just a world where the only continent is Japan. That'd be trippy.

Many thxs for this map im Japanese myself!:thanx: :hatsoff: :clap: :salute:

Top Bottom