Japan Placement Fail!~ ROFL

thadian

Kami of Awakened Dreamers
Look at this attatchment (i dont know how else to post screenshots...

Japan has FAILED on its starting position in the worst imaginable way - it has 8 land tiles, and these here mountains prevent it from developing.

gah here it is

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    55.4 KB · Views: 433
Almost like my aborted standard English start (who knew there were mountains in England?):lol:

To think, i teched him all the way up and i never knew what his problem was, so i finally hit physics and took an airship over to see what was going on.

What a waste, that loser demanded so many techs from me, and fearing war, i gave in.

Ah well, the randomness makes it fun, eh?

Honestly, he could have built a galley.

agreed. The whole area by him was completely empty, and I as Khmer saw nobody go near him, even india didn't spawn.

I wish the AI had at least a little insight on how to move forward in general

I think he actually starts with a galley... so this is just a case of clueless AI. Happens sometimes.

Amagad, i changed to america, and 2 turns later, izzy wins a historical victory.

I suppose i will refresh an early save and WB japan a free city on the other side of all that mountain. Besides that little quirk it was fun.

So far, i am unable to gift things, or even offer things (techs, gold, gpt) - and i get heckled for things i never give that don't give me a bonus/penalty for yes/no. Also, Babylon did not start with the first tier of Stability civics - i didn't bother taking a turn of Anarchy over it in my babyl game though.

I know what he means. The default one isn't selected and it says 'despotism' instead.

Almost like my aborted standard English start (who knew there were mountains in England?)

Scotland and Wales, but not England. ;)

what is that civic called.... Subjegatiion? It is the tribalism/paganism/despotism of the "stability" civics. Anyway, Babylon started without a civic chosen at all in the catagory.

Top Bottom