Japan, China, or Mongolia for conquest

• China

Votes: 21 15.9%
  • Japan

Votes: 49 37.1%
  • Mongolia

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters
Interesting, China is last. I think most of us agree that they are the best overall though.

So are you saying that you think if there was a large poll on who is the best overall civ that more than 50% would vote for China? I highly doubt that, I don't think they'd even get the most overall votes. I expect they would finish 4th or 5th in such a poll.

So are you saying that you think if there was a large poll on who is the best overall civ that more than 50% would vote for China? I highly doubt that, I don't think they'd even get the most overall votes. I expect they would finish 4th or 5th in such a poll.

Because there is no way he was talking about best overall in /this/ poll...right lol.

That being said, polls say absolutely nothing as to what is actually 'fact'. Heck, I would guess that most people taking majority of the polls on here don't even fully understand what's being asked(which can be seen in other poll threads)

No India option? In that case, Japan. What's the point of posting a poll in the first place if you thought 50% of people would vote China?

Because there is no way he was talking about best overall in /this/ poll...right lol.

That being said, polls say absolutely nothing as to what is actually 'fact'. Heck, I would guess that most people taking majority of the polls on here don't even fully understand what's being asked(which can be seen in other poll threads)

Yes polls are just polls. Popular opinion has a fairly tarnished reputation :) I wouldn't give a rat's about the result of a 'best civ' poll from a Civ players perspective, to be sure, but I would lay long odds that no civ even approached 50% of the vote which was in essence what the OPer was claiming in the post I quoted.

Edit : Ah, I see. He was probably just meaning best overall between these three. My bad.

No India option?
I would give Mongolia an edge as their power does not lie in bugs but in Keshliks & Khans. :p
In that case, Japan. What's the point of posting a poll in the first place if you thought 50% of people would vote China?
What is the point for being so rude. He just thought like that. It depends on how you look at conquest & at what difficulty you play.

I would give Mongolia an edge as their power does not lie in bugs but in Keshliks & Khans. :p

I would still give it to Japan given that Japan's power can be used with or without UUs.

What is the point for being so rude. He just thought like that. It depends on how you look at conquest & at what difficulty you play.

If you think that's me being rude, you have very thin skin.

I would still give it to Japan given that Japan's power can be used with or without UUs.
Mongols have much better UUs but there UA is meh. Japan UA is great but their UUs are overall average (Samurai=Good Zero=Useless). Mongols can be much better in smaller maps & slower speed. Japan would be better in Big maps & quick speed.
If you think that's me being rude, you have very thin skin.
Well the OP is a new member of civfanatics so being friendly & helpful would be better than saying 'whats the point of creating that poll' etc.

Thanks for backing me up:goodjob:
I'm a new member, and not familiar with civfanatics lingo, so could somone tell me what an OP is?

:confused:Get 7 keshiks and a few horsemen and you can clear an entire continent.
That is what he was trying to say. Broken means that they are just too strong. For example when ciV was released, horsemen were broken. They had 12 strength & no penalty against cities so 4 of them could wipe off the entire continent. :)

That is what he was trying to say. Broken means that they are just too strong. For example when ciV was released, horsemen were broken. They had 12 strength & no penalty against cities so 4 of them could wipe off the entire continent. :)

Oh, I see. My 4th day on the forum. I have to get used to your terminology.

China is good because it's about balanced between science, gold and war.

Top Bottom