1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Japanese Infantry

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Unit Graphics' started by blazekid87, Nov 11, 2010.

1. blazekid87

blazekid87 Warlord

This is one of danrell's models from civ 4 converted to civ 5 using minuteman animations.

This is not a mod, it only includes the unit graphics. You must compile your own XML code in order for these to work.

Download Here

2. Putmalk

Putmalk Deity

Looks nice and I'm glad to see a lot of WWII units made but I do have a question:

Why are all the new units coming out using the Minuteman animations? :p Wouldn't it be more appropriate for all the new WWII units to use Infantry animations?

3. blazekid87

blazekid87 Warlord

Its the only skeleton thats available right now that works. I don't see how they would be much different though.... I would understand if it was a unit with an automatic rifle. But anyways once more skeleton templates get released I may redo them depending on how big of a difference it would make. But for now this was a task in itself.

4. Putmalk

Putmalk Deity

Oh, okay, I didn't know that. >.>

I was just curious.