[R&F] Japanese Swordsmen don't heal

Hormagaunt

Warlord
That's the problem.

Warriors, they heal. Crossbowmen also heal. I don't have Samurai yet, so no idea how they're gonna go, and I probably will be dumping this particular game because single-use swordsmen are not a lot of use unless you've got enough to zerg-rush, and I really don't have enough to take all of Russia that way.

Even having Abu Al-Qasim standing on top of them while in a Japanese city does no good; not a single point of healing.

The mods I've currently got running for this particular game are:

Rise and Fall
Aztecs
YnAMP
YnAMP - Closer Cities
YnAMP - Further Civs
Sukritact's Tonle Sap
Terra Mirabilis
Production Queue
Earlier Lumber Mills
Jungle Mills
Radiant Additional Base Buildings
Radiant Mountains & Deer
Embark Settlers
Good Goody Huts

Any suggestions?

That's the problem.

Warriors, they heal. Crossbowmen also heal. I don't have Samurai yet, so no idea how they're gonna go, and I probably will be dumping this particular game because single-use swordsmen are not a lot of use unless you've got enough to zerg-rush, and I really don't have enough to take all of Russia that way.

Even having Abu Al-Qasim standing on top of them while in a Japanese city does no good; not a single point of healing.

The mods I've currently got running for this particular game are:

Rise and Fall
Aztecs
YnAMP
YnAMP - Closer Cities
YnAMP - Further Civs
Sukritact's Tonle Sap
Terra Mirabilis
Production Queue
Earlier Lumber Mills
Jungle Mills
Radiant Additional Base Buildings
Radiant Mountains & Deer
Embark Settlers
Good Goody Huts

Any suggestions?
"A samurai does not fail a task given by his daimyo. He either succeeds or dies trying - but death is not failure, it is the greatest service a samurai can render unto his daimyo," Miyamoto Musashi, "The Book of the Five Rings."
There's your reason, I'd imagine.

Ah, yes, I have lost my iron. Sorry, totally forgot about that rule. War started and Russia took my nearest city, which had my iron.

If you can't retake that iron city any time soon, someone may be willing to trade you an iron. They may ask for an arm and a leg, but it may be worth it to be able to heal your swordsmen.

Top Bottom