Jayneland Status Report 1752 AD

TheViking

The world is not enough
Jayneland Status Report 1752 AD

:rocket2: Lahore delenda est !! :rocket:

The Ministry of Domestic Affairs views the presence of the city of Lahore in our lands as a declaration of war by the Indians and demands the immediate destruction of this city of infidels. We should get the Indians to declare war and then our holy troops should burn this city and raze it.

Fort Jayne: Bank, SE, SM, CH. Then stockpile caravans. This city should be able to reach size 20+ when we celebrate next.
Trollhättan: Finish MP, caravan (send to Dou), aqueduct. Need more roads ASAP.
Nemoville: Engineer is premature, want the city to be able to celebrate. Build temple, marketpalce, aqueduct.
Suggestions: Temple, marketplace, aqueduct. Sell barracks ?
Mozzarella: Harbor, temple. Irrigate ASAP SW and W of the city so it can grow.
Duke's Creek: Engineer (IRB now !!), temple. Build railroad to Morpheus ASAP. Then found city.
Trinity: AT not needed, switch to engineer. Then harbor (IRB), temple.
Morpheus: IRB diplomat and bribe the ironclad. See if it can raze Lahore. Otherwise use the alpine troops to capture it. Following this, build harbor, temple in Morpheus and possibly coastal fortress. If the Indians cannot be made to declare war build coastal fortress and probably city walls since the Indians will sooner or later sneak attack.

All cities should be connected with railroad ASAP, especially Morpheus which is vulnerable. Irrigate and build roads around size 3+ cities.

Comments and criticism wanted !

Fort Jayne: we agree on Bank. I think StockExchange is premature, Supermarket maybe never, Courthouse not yet. Build Caravans. This city supports 3 Engr, so one could build a city perhaps then switch a Van to Engr again if the Van is not needed. My personal opinion: the farmland looks like the Engr is on AI-Auto. A waste, when Roads and RR are needed.

Trollhatten: Market, then Vans. I assume we need Caravans. And then Aquaduct, yes.
Nemoville: if Engr, then keep Size=2 for Military support. This city has great production potential, Forest, then Mines.
Suggestions: sell Barx. Market before Temple. Grows in 2, then move serf onto Plains Road.
Mozzarella: Not another Engr, and BUILD A CITY with this Engineer. This city can grow, needs Roads, Irrigate the Buffalo.
Duke's Creek: too much yellow, not enough Green, forget the Engr, grows in2 then move serf onto Plains Road. Switch Engr to Van or Diplomat. Where is the Dip Guard for this territory?
Trinity: whatever.
Morpheus: no comment. Dip and bribe Ironclad sems like a good war plan.

Christ...exactly how long do we plan to stay out of Democracy? For the rest of the game? Can we take out 3 civs at the same time, let alone 4?

I agree we could declare war on the Indians, take Lahore and then leave them alone until after celebrations. Either we get a dip in Morph after the fanatic, bribe the ironclad, empty Lahore and move in AT, or we use the vet destroyer outside calcutta to empty it before moving in AT.

If we use the Moz engineer to mine the hill, we could let one of FJ's engineers found the city. The AT in Trin is for the defense of this city. Should we switch to something else and let the new city build its own defense or keep building it. Maybe a caravan (silver is demanded in VM and coal in Dou)?

Yes, that's what I want. A limited war with just one goal, to capture and preferably raze Lahore. Following this we would leave the Indians alone until later.

In addition, keeping a destroyer near India would be a good idea, not to attack cities but for defensive purposes to sink any Indian ships (galleons in particular) that might try to reach our lands.

Top Bottom