1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] JDF's Wilhelmina Art

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Requests & Ideas' started by Appelaap, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Appelaap

Appelaap Chieftain

I love JDF's mods and love what he did with the Netherlands, however, I disagree with him changing the art of Wilhelmina to her WW1 appearance (when she didn't really do much of anything) and labelling her old model to Juliana (her daughter) while she looks (at least in my opinion) nothing like Wilhelmina.

So I was wondering if someone could make a mod which gives Wilhelmina JDF's unique ability and agenda while keeping her current R&F model. Perhaps maybe even walking me through creating a mod like that for myself, though considering I got 0 experience coding so that might not be the preferable thing to do.