Jeckel Out of Modding until 2009!!

Jeckel

Great Reverend
Hey to all those interested in my mods and the Civ Community in general! :cool:

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm taking a break from Modding. About half a year ago I joined an MMO project and things were languishing away, giving me lots of free time to mod. However, approval for the initial alpha server just came through and we are ago to begin coding the game.

So, basicly, I am now hard at work with my lifes goal of coding video games for real. Unfortunatly that leaves me very little time to spend here.

But...

No matter what I am working on I think how it could help me modding Civ4. When it turned out that we are going to be using a lot of INI files and I needed to make an INI editor utility, I figured, hey, this could help modders and players that have to deal with INI files.

Anyway, I will be releasing that utility here in a few hours, but my point is, I'm gone for awhile, learning more and more code knowledge every day, and when I get back.. the mod I'm going to make... ;)

Thanx to all those that like my mods and we'll do it again real soon. :king:

Yea, I'm back, part-time. I'm working on my Col2 Trade Routes mod for now. I am still mainly focused on my RL project, but I am over the learning curve with that so I now have free time to spend on Civ4 modding.

Thanx for all the support. :goodjob:

Top Bottom