Jedi Knight Collection II (Improved)

Chuggi

Espada
Includes a new glow effect for the lightsabre, modified animations and the usual model and texture modifications. These are much better than the Star Wars units I made a couple of months ago :)

Here's the Download!

Enjoy.

EDIT : Re-Uploaded files (now at filefront, may be a bit more secure ;)), also cleaned up some of the textures and models. :) I compressed it with 7-Zip which can be opened with the newest WinRAR or, 7-Zip (www.7-zip.org) which is free.

Moderator Action: Please look here for the current downloads.

Great job Chuggi. The SW mod definitely needs to be space and planet based. :thumbsup:

Also another cool thing, most of the time the Jedi's lightsabre is deactivated on his utility belt. When he goes to attack he pulls it out and switches it on (or you can fortify him which will also trigger him to turn it on).

Also another cool thing, most of the time the Jedi's lightsabre is deactivated on his utility belt. When he goes to attack he pulls it out and switches it on (or you can fortify him which will also trigger him to turn it on).

Yeah, that's really cool. I hope some fantasy mods can use these too. ;)

is this something that can be done with anormal sword? that would be more realistic, not holding one's weapon constantly, but putting it in one's belt.

is this something that can be done with anormal sword? that would be more realistic, not holding one's weapon constantly, but putting it in one's belt.

Yes it's based on the Samurai's animations, so far I've only changed the fortify animations to something more appropriate for the lightsabre but I plan on fixing the death animation later so that the lightsabre doesn't lay on the ground turned on (looks a little funny).

Amazing! Now I'll really need a future era because I simply HAVE TO play with these! :goodjob:

Thanks!

PS: Do you have sounds for the lightsaber attacks?

Hmm didn't think of sounds.. I could probably find some though.

Jedi Knight Collection II Credit to Chugginator

Three units in separate [BtS Modules] Jedi Jedi_Green and Sith
they all use the default vanilla BTS JAPAN SAMURAI unit default skills and STRATEGY you can change this to your own needs.

Jedi Knight Collection II Credit to Chugginator

Three units in separate [BtS Modules] Jedi Jedi_Green and Sith
they all use the default vanilla BTS JAPAN SAMURAI unit default skills and STRATEGY you can change this to your own needs.

Interesting idea, I don't really use modules but it should be useful for people that do. Also I found that with the default samurai animations when fortified the lightsabres were held at strange angles (i.e horizontal sometimes) which is why I recommend using the altered animations in the original download.

Thanks niknaks and other guys, I was really pleased with how the glow effect turned out (it's not photoshopped lol).

Also, thomas, these guys are based off the mirkwood elf I made before, so you can be sure to see one with an elven sword at his side when I upload them.

I know that it may sound a little stupid, but how do I install the units I've downloaded???

Not stupid at all. Follow my sig to the Tutorial Thread index. There are some fantastic tutorials about addings units there.

Top Bottom