Jesus Christ Simulator

sherbz

Deity
Has anyone seen this?

This is quite possibly the funniest thing i have seen in gaming. Apparently they do a Priest Simulator too. I think it safe to assume that the developers will not be winning any divine approval for their creation. As both of them look like the daftest thing ive ever seen.

When I went to look, I was more surprised that there are apparently five different games on Steam purporting to involve Jesus.

When I went to look, I was more surprised that there are apparently five different games on Steam purporting to involve Jesus.

And that some are seemingly supposed to be "serious" titles. Maybe its because we are not American. But as an Englishman, i find the idea of a computer game that simulates the (supposed) workings of Jesus down right weird.

Can you lose in the game? Don't know, maybe you fail to cure the blind, turn the water into pepsi-cola instead of wine, cant manage to get crucified or even fail to resurrect the third day.

If you fail the resurrection or crucifixion you would have inadvertently illegitimised the entire christian faith in the process. If one was so inclined, it could cause a severe case of depression as one could have illegitimised their own faith. Play at your own peril - literally :lol:

If you fail the resurrection you have somewhat more dire things to think about than depression me thinks. As for not getting crucified that doesn't really matter. Plenty of cult leaders got their religion off the ground just fine without being martyred.

This looks oddly familiar to an older with a similiar premise. I don't know if you heard about it "the you testament by mdickie".. Pretty much the same, but way uglier. As far as I can remember, it was still pretty fun

Top Bottom