1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Jesus Christ Simulator

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by sherbz, Dec 8, 2019.

1. sherbz

sherbz Emperor

Has anyone seen this?

This is quite possibly the funniest thing i have seen in gaming. Apparently they do a Priest Simulator too. I think it safe to assume that the developers will not be winning any divine approval for their creation. As both of them look like the daftest thing ive ever seen.

2. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

When I went to look, I was more surprised that there are apparently five different games on Steam purporting to involve Jesus.

3. sherbz

sherbz Emperor

And that some are seemingly supposed to be "serious" titles. Maybe its because we are not American. But as an Englishman, i find the idea of a computer game that simulates the (supposed) workings of Jesus down right weird.

4. Thorgalaeg

Thorgalaeg Deity

Can you lose in the game? Don't know, maybe you fail to cure the blind, turn the water into pepsi-cola instead of wine, cant manage to get crucified or even fail to resurrect the third day.

sherbz likes this.
  5. sherbz

sherbz Emperor

If you fail the resurrection or crucifixion you would have inadvertently illegitimised the entire christian faith in the process. If one was so inclined, it could cause a severe case of depression as one could have illegitimised their own faith. Play at your own peril - literally :lol:

6. PPQ_Purple

PPQ_Purple Techpriest Engineer

If you fail the resurrection you have somewhat more dire things to think about than depression me thinks. As for not getting crucified that doesn't really matter. Plenty of cult leaders got their religion off the ground just fine without being martyred.